Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Role Playing Stories (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  RPS Summaries
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RPS Summaries  (Read 8693 times)
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 03:58:38 AM »

Well, SOMEONE had to joke about his persistance. Tongue

Well, theres the Paladin Jafar from Shapeir, the Kirby Jafar, the Jafar who's typing this, Jafar, Hero of Time, Jafar with hundreds of wins in SSBM and 7 losses, A black mage who was named after Jafar, Jafar the Lancer, Jafar the Car-Stomper, Jafar, Businessman of Legend, (Fear his accounting!) Captain Jafar Sparrow, Jafarth Vader, Jafar the record-breaker, Jafar the Graalian Zorba, and many more.

Of course, it's nothing compared to your infamous grab bag. rolleyes  

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Brainiac
Banned
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 04:00:56 AM »

Of course, it's nothing compared to your infamous grab bag. rolleyes
Too true, but at least all of those characters don't have the same name... Cheesy  

There is balance in all things. Live in symmetry with the world around you. If you must blow things up and steal from those around you, THAT'S WHAT RPGS ARE FOR!
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 04:05:24 AM »

But all of those characters are me in alot of ways. Why not name then after myself? cheesy

Now stop bothering me, I have a summary to write. <_<  

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 05:20:36 AM »

After that few day break, Here's part 2. Hold on to your capes!
Talisman Trouble,    Part Two
Yeah, I know I'm late. Shut up.
THE GARGOYLE HAD AWOKEN!
And he was his usual cranky self. He said that a Man had came here earlier, led by a bunch of goblins...Or was it the other way around? The Man leading them had petrified the Gargoyle, so he couldn't do anything to stop him. According to Gargaly Oil, he was tall, and covered his face with a cloak...(Delor:Good, more cloth to burn!)
Jafar and Delor left after GG told them that, now having an idea of the enemys appearance.(Though most villains are tall and cloak-wearing... Have you seen a man in a black cape around? maybe he had a tattoo? Tongue )

Meanwhile, Rylue searched Erana's peace, and after finding nothing, left with a fruit. He then went into the nearby cave and noticed a dim light coming from a torch...nearby were some markings...

Meanwhile again, Rogar, the Persistent Paladin, called for the healer. He said that he felt something, and perhaps he gave Erasmus more time...Roger then left to meet with the others.

Back to Jafar and Delor...
Stomping out Delors fires on the way, Jafar met up with Swift, and told her what Double-G said. They puzzled over this while Delor and Jigen went to get a drink, then Jafar met up with Rylue in the tavern to see what he discovered.

Meanwhile...
Khaveen reached the top of the moutain where Rogar was. Rogar adressed the Gargoyle politely, asking where the others went. The Gargoyles reply, wasn't so polite...("What am I? A tour guide? Get lost!")
The Gargoyle dropped Bub, I mean Khav to the bottom of the mountain, and Rogar walked down.

Jigen heard about the man and the Goblins (Not the ones who walked into a bar Tongue ) from Delor, and decided to check out the Goblin ambush.
Rylue decided to ask Swift about the markings he found....
End of part two.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 12:55:52 PM by Jafar » Logged

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005, 05:45:40 AM »

Ooh, Part 2!

*reads*

*comes back*

Good work, Jafar! *claps*

Kailkay
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 08:20:09 AM »

Nice, Jafar.

And, I didn't know you played Graal. o.o Wow. Small world. Sortah. Virtual world. Yea.

Doubtless: the end.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 08:30:10 AM »

Whoops. I forgot to read the second page. *Smacks self*
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 08:31:46 AM by Corsair5 » Logged

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2005, 03:55:08 PM »

Nice, Jafar.

And, I didn't know you played Graal. o.o Wow. Small world. Sortah. Virtual world. Yea.
Yeah, that was a few years ago. I kept playing for a while after they made the whole thing P2P, but ut just wasn't the same. Sad  

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 03:23:44 PM »

Jafar's Diary (I was bored, and when I get bored, sillyness happens. Don't blame me if this isn't how a real diary is written Tongue )

Dear, Diary:
It's cool being a Paladin! Cheesy  Defender of Justice, Champion of Good, ETC.
I need a quest though...I haven't been on one in a while...
Rakeesh seems to be planning something...I hope he doesn't send me to Mordavia. It smells funny there...

D, D:
Rakeesh and Erasmus have arranged for me to protect this Sorceress gal. UGH! I HATE Guard duty! :angry:
Come ON! Let me slay an evil Dragon, find a Girl in a Tower, seek out the Grail! ANYTHING but guard duty! Yuck...
Sorry, got carried away. But I do hate this. :glare:
Hopefully, I'll only have to keep an eye on her for a few days before going on a REAL adventure...What was her name again? Slick? Snake? Sick? Eh, I'll be meeting her soon, so I'll ask her then.

Yo Diary-dude!
I met her. And boy, was she mad about having a guardian. She yelled at us and teleported out. Hmmph. Snob! whatever
I wasn't ready to give up yet, (Stupid sense of duty...) so I asked Erasmus where to find her.
He gave me directions to her house. Let's hope she doesn't have guard dogs... huh

Hey, Diary
I talked with her, and she thinks that magic is all she'll ever need for protection! Funny, I thought magic users had high intelligence... annoyed
I tried to tell her that magic won't help against everything, and that she doesn't have any muscle to back up the magic. She said that she can just summon her water elemental. Wait till someone casts Silence on her... rolleyes
I even directly told her that she needed a protecter, and she still wouldn't listen. She told me to go save some other girl, that "There are plenty of Damsels out there for you to save. I'm not one of them". I was tempted to kidnap her myself, then save her to prove her wrong, but that wouldn't work...
Anyway, she basiclly slammed the door in my face. I heard her muttering things about me being a babysitter. What an insult!  :glare:
I'll come back after getting some lunch and try to convince her again.
Hmm...what to eat...pizza sounds good. cheesy

Uh-oh, Diary...
Almost at the pizza place, but I have a baaad feeling about this. I'm going back.
Always trust your bad feelings. It's like...a spidersense...

YIKES!
Just got back to her house. Door is wide open, footprints are everywhere, and the evil is so thick I almost choked. sick
No answer when I called. Drat! What a stupid mistake. Excuse me while I bang my head on that tree right there.
*CLUNK!* *CLUNK* *CLUNK* wacko
Okay, I feel asleep. I mean, better now. Except for that lump...
Bad guy couldn't of gotten far. I'll ask Erasmus for help. Hopefully, he won't be *too* angry...

Yadayada, Diary.
I came back to E's house to report. Fenrus guessed it, I messed up. He told me to search her house for clues. I hope this won't make my Honor points go down...

DANG!
I went into her house. Is that a poster of a Ninja on the wall? Wabbaever, that doesn't matter right now.
I didn't take long for me to spot him. An ugly old man, wearing dark robes and a hood. All villains dress the same.  There must be an evil clothes store somewhere.
Then again, clothes shopping IS evil... Tongue
Anyway, he said something about watching a friend die. That doesn't sound good... blink
He defeated me, but HE CHEATED! He caught me off guard with that supressing hold technique! Grrrr... :glare:
He tied me up, then teleported us to a room in his evil lair. Sorceress Gal is there. He left to prepare his evilness, and we started on our escape plans. He didn't take our weapons, (Must be getting senile...) so we can escape. I'll have to write later, I'm a little tied up at the moment. Get it? HAHAHAHA! laugh
Ooh, I crack myself up. :cheerygrin:
End of Diary exerpt. Now why did you go reading it, you little sneak? :glare:

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2005, 01:45:30 PM »

All I'm saying is that it was a Calvin and Hobbes reference. Tongue
*CHANGE SUBJECT*
Jafar's Diary

Dear, D:
Just escaped from the ropes. I loosened them, then slipped out. Whatshername took the easy way out and used a dagger. Cheater! Tongue
Time to find a way out of here...

D, Diary:
After escaping that cell, it didn't take us long to run directly into the kidnapper. Oops. I guess we should of taken a left turn at Albuquerque.... Sad
I tried to fight him, but he fried me like a chicken with his lightning powers. AHHH! Shocked
I never, never, never never nevernevernever NEVER, want to go through that again. And I think my hair caught fire from that.... Anyway, I'm losing consciousness, so I'll write again later.

Dear, Journal (Dropped my diary back at the bad guys lair)
I woke up on the side of the street in Silmaria. People are giving me funny looks.
Was that all a nightmare? No, my hair is still sticking up from that lightning attack.
I have no idea how I got here, it must of been what they call "a plot device"...

D, J:
Ran into Rakeesh. He's found out where that wizard's hideout is.
Theres a portal right there. Cool, I've never used one before! What if you're half in one place and half in another...
...... wacko
Never mind. I'm going now.

Dear, Diary (Did ya miss me? Tongue )
I've finished copying the Journal entries. I need to keep my stuff in one place.
Anyway, we went through the portal. Rakeesh is holding off some minions while I'm searching for Whatshername. Found you on the ground, so I must be near that battle. I need to be more careful with you, diaries are getting expensive... :glare:
This door here looks eviler then the others, he must be in there.

D, D:
Yep, I was right. There he is, with a ugly dagger, about to sacrifice the gal for some unknown, bizzare purpose. Hold on a minute, this is the perfect time for me to stab him and foil his plans.

I've kicked his butt, but he's begging for mercy. Rakeesh doesn't trust him...
He looks like he means it though. Does he knows how much of a softie I am...?
Should I finish him off, or should I not....
...I'll spare him. Sad

Hey Diary:
It was a trick.  I should of known! He made a jump for that ugly dagger. I got him just as he reached it though. Looks like it's over.
I'm cutting the gal free riight now... Pointy Ears...I didn't know she was an elf...
What would it be like to be able to put someones eye out with your ears...?
I need to stop letting my mind wander like that. blink
My reward for saving her: A hug, and her friendship. Maybe next time I'll get a little more then a hug... wub
Nahh...probably not. Tongue
She still doesn't want me to be her protector, but I don't mind. I hate guard duty anyway. Isn't that what common soldiers are for? :angry:
Anyway, we returned to Silmaria, called off the guardian job, (Yay! Cheesy ) she's installing a peep-hole in her door so she'll know if it's me or a evil mage. And me? I went to that pizza place and had a light lunch. cheesy
I'll write more next time I have an adventure.

Swift, that was her name. Swift. whatever

End of Diary exerpt. Hey, I told you not to read it! Tongue
DISCLAIMER: The ME me never had a crush on Swift. Put the shotgun down, Jigen! Shocked  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 03:23:28 PM by Jafar » Logged

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005, 03:34:21 PM »

I'M BACK! I'M BACK! I'M BACK!
And I was enjoying my vacation too... whatever
Anyway, back to the Summary.
Talisman Trouble,   Part Three
A part of your good breakfast
Delor and Jigen had decided to check out the Goblin Hideout together. (You still can't crush the entrance. Not enough time to put that in the game. Tongue )
Swift teleported to Rylue and Jafar, (Funny, we were just talking about you...) and Rylue told her about what he had found in the cave. (If you don't remember, he had found Darth Vader himself, and chopped off his head to reveal none other then...RYLUE! Er, that is, he found some kind of mysterious magical drawings on the cave wall)
Rylue lead the way to the Cave.

Meanwhile, Khav and Roge- er, Rogar were arguing. Rogar was trying to get him to stop stealing stuff.

Back at the Goblin Ambush, Jigen found a note.

Greetings! Erasmus keeps one of the four talismans in his possession.
You are to retrieve it and bring it to me near the cave by noon.
Do not fail me.
-M

Let's see, milk, eggs, bread, one third of evil unholy talisman... interesting
After checking the time, (It is Mid-Morning on Day 1) the two headed towards The Cave, with only an hour before the mysterious meeting...

Jafar, Rylue, and Swift were already checking out the cave and the drawings.
What did they mean? Tea recipe? Comics? Or perhaps a Treasure Map?
No, it was a mysterious ritual thingy! Swift guessed that it was to draw out the power of the Talismen. Talismans. Whatever.
This suddenly reminded Jafar of the Artifact Incident...
But thats another story. Tongue

Meanwhile, Rogar Wilco was in Erana's garden, checking out the tree. You know, that big, important looking tree. With the fruit. It's very tasty. (The fruit, not the tree)
He tried touching the tree, and a voice told him to remove his hand. After doing so, the voice told him to kneel. He kneeled, apologized, and...
MADE YOU KNEEL!
The tree was also home to a wacky little sprite, (Not the soda rolleyes ) who decided to play a trick on the Paladin.
Rog asked if the 7up, er...sprite had seen anyone else in the Garden.
Of course, he got a goofy answer.
The worms and the catterpillars and the flies and the mosquitoes and the frogs and the butterflies and...
He DID learn that a man had come to the Garden once. A dark, mean, tall, hidden, ugly man, who REALLY needed a shower and was wearing a cloak and hood.
Rogar asked which way the man went. Well, how many exits are there in the garden, Einstine? ONE! Tongue
The sprite told him to talk with the Dryad.

Meanwhile, Jigen Delor, and the other three were preparing to ambush M and his cohart.
Finally, they came. The cohart gave M the talisman, and recieved a reward.
As you know, Heroes always have to wait for the opportune moment before doing anything majorly Heroic. Well, the opportune moment had just arrived!
Jigen stepped in and threw a taunt towards M(eleen).
Nice talisman lady, it'll go great with your earrings
Meleen ordered his Cohart and his bunch of Goblins to attack the heroes, then ran for his life. Fortunately, there werent THAT many goblins.
Unfortunately, another group of Green Gobbies were coming to help their fellow freaks.
Our Heroes sliced and they diced, fighter they used magical might, wizard it was quite an awesome fight! paladin

Swift noticed Meleen getting away, and gave chase. Delor followed then, probably because Meleen looked quite burnable...
Meanwhile, Jigen had K.Oed Meleens cohart, (Lets call him "Leon" Tongue ) and Khav was getting beat up by the second goblin group. They were VERY mad at him. You see, they was sup-oast ta joyen wit da others! He had gots in their way, so they wanted payback, see?

Meanwhile, Meleen was continuing to run from Swift, while throwing fire spells behind him to slow her. Delor was a little annoyed with Meleen for stealing his thunder... annoyed
Delor jumped right through the wall of fire Meleen put up. I think he actually enjoyed that. blink
Swift casted Blizzard on Meleen, and he was hit. Now in range, Delor swiped at Meleen with his torches. Meleen drawed a sword, but Delor got him with the torch again, and he dropped it. Swift gave him a blast with Arcane Missles.

Meanwhile, Khav was doing a pretty good job of fighting off the  goblins, though he was outnumbered. Jigen, after deling with Leon, came to help him.

Now, Jafar WAS chasing after Swift and Meleen, but he got left behind. He definately needs to work on his running. Rog caught up to him, and Jafar yold him which way to go.

Back with Meleen.
Things weren't looking good for the villain. Delor had just decided to...BURNINATE HIM! Shocked
Meleen ran around, trying to find some water.
Swift had a spell for him that was a bit colder then water...(Blizzard)
Finally, Meleen died. Rogar was furious with Swift. (Zwah? huh )
He said that Meleen might of known about the antidote for the poison.
Then, get this. He used Healing Hands on a villain. a DEAD villain. I think Rogar is a little cucu for cocoa puffs, if you know what I mean. Tongue
Meleen, um...stayed dead.
Delor recovered....BA DA DA DAAAA! The Talisman! Things are looking up! Cheesy

Jigen and Khaveen finally finshed off the Goblins.
They all returned to the inside of the cave, where they left Leon. Swift woke Leon. Time for some questioning.
Jigen shook him.
You have three seconds to tell use how to cure erasmus and I've just wasted your first two, TALK!
At first, he wasn't going to talk, but after threats from nearly every party member, he talked. He told them the cure was in his pocket, then Jigen knocked him out again. Things sure are looking good, huh? The Talisman is recovered, the cure is discovered, and old mother Hubbard has food in her cuboard. The only thing is, Swift still wants revenge on Leon for poisioning Erasmus. She wants the kind of revenge where the uh...revengee suffers alot.
Other then that, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can go wrong. Right? huh
Right!?
Wrong....
End of part three.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 12:57:08 PM by Jafar » Logged

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2005, 12:53:50 AM »

Ok, no more posting until I move the off-topic posts to the discussion topic.

In future, please do not post off-topic in threads like "Summary". Thank you.

Pwincess
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2005, 12:55:03 AM »

Tongue  Are you giving us a warning?
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2005, 01:03:38 AM »

It's a note dear, not a warning.  

Pwincess
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2005, 01:07:17 AM »

All of our spam... gone...  *waterworks*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print