Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Official Hero6 News (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  April fools
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: April fools  (Read 8654 times)
Druss
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2005, 08:23:08 PM »

I knew it! I BLOODY WELL KNEW IT!

Everyone dismissed my long winded rant at SSS? forum as a silly conspiracy theory, but I was RIGHT!!!

... sorta...

I was close enough.

Yes, you're very clever. Would you like a cookie?

Darn-too-tin' straight!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 08:23:45 PM by Druss » Logged

El Druss-o
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2005, 11:39:54 PM »

I will have my revenge, Swift. As Darth Maul said, "At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Hero6. At last we shall have revenge." No one messes my brain up FOR ALMOST A MONTH and gets away with it. Do you realise I was in an almost constant state of being ticked off during that period? You've owe me some money, Swift.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 11:40:23 PM by Corsair5 » Logged

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 12:13:30 AM »

Think about all those times when you caused me endless frustration by spamming the forums, and by refusing to listen when I repeatedly asked you not to spam. Believe it or not, you were the main source of inspiration for the spam prank.

The reason to come up with the story of the spammer being able to spoof people's IP addresses was because PHattiE nearly gave our game away by revealing Cain's IP, having not been informed of the prank and not realising that he wasn't dealing with a real spammer. By claiming that this spammer could somehow spoof your IP address, people would come to think that neither you nor Cain were the spammer.

Also, not once during this whole prank did I ever accuse you of being the spammer. I made it clear that you weren't the spammer. Also, you seemed to enjoy the banter back and forth between Cain and youself.

We do appologize if we in any way offended you. It was our purpose not to implicate you, but to throw confusion around that the spammer was trying to trick people by spoofing ip addresses.

If there's time, I'll talk about how exactly it started, and who the other spammer was. Yes, folks, there were two spammers involved in this.

Raito
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2005, 12:48:46 AM »

I will have my revenge, Swift. As Darth Maul said, "At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Hero6. At last we shall have revenge." No one messes my brain up FOR ALMOST A MONTH and gets away with it. Do you realise I was in an almost constant state of being ticked off during that period? You've owe me some money, Swift.
If you're going to take offense even after an apology was issued twice(by SSS and also by Swift), then I'll have to say that you're being very petty. While it is true that we were at fault for implicating you through lack of better judgement, apologies have been made and there were no deaths, no political or even social implications. If one cannot accept an apology gracefully, then it reflects on him negatively. Someone wants to eat his cake and have it, no?
Esquire
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2005, 12:51:04 AM »

If you're going to take offense even after an apology was issued twice(by SSS and also by Swift), then I'll have to say that you're being very petty. While it is true that we were at fault for implicating you through lack of better judgement, apologies have been made and there were no deaths, no political or even social implications. If one cannot accept an apology gracefully, then it reflects on him negatively. Someone wants to eat his cake and have it, no?
I ... uhh... think he was joking, yuri. Man, I need to start coming around here more often and see what made Hero6 put me up to spamming you guys. In the meantime, I've got some good hookah, let's all take a few hits off the Silver Sphincter peace-pipe. Who wants some hashish?
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 01:10:27 AM »

Geez, Yuri. You honestly think I'd quote Darth Maul when I was being serious? Grow a sense of humor, that should enable you to sense humor.

Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2005, 01:25:58 AM »

unless it comes from you. use smileys, that helps

c/dos
c/dos/run
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2005, 02:27:58 AM »

Well, I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from this. Don't trust anything that happens in March, either. rolleyes  

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 03:16:56 AM »

Or may, for that matter.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 03:26:12 AM »

I don't think so. May is a little late for April Fools jokes... rolleyes  

Random_Nameshift
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 03:30:40 AM »

no, you just have to find someone who is behind the times. really really behind the times.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2005, 03:52:29 AM »

Or really ahead. I mean, May is only 11 months away from the next April Fools.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2005, 03:55:44 AM »

Planning for next April 1st in May is one thing, but I don't think a year-long prank would work well.

lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2005, 08:06:26 AM »

Think about all those times when you caused me endless frustration by spamming the forums, and by refusing to listen when I repeatedly asked you not to spam. Believe it or not, you were the main source of inspiration for the spam prank.
Corsair5     

Superhero

Group: Members
Member No.: 566

That's quite the steady flow of posts ya got there Corsair. Smiley

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2005, 11:15:52 AM »

Well, I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from this. Don't trust anything that happens in March, either. rolleyes
Actually, the lesson you guys should be learning is that nobody likes spam, so please post responsibly from now on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: