Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  One fan is happy =)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One fan is happy =)  (Read 1728 times)
braveblade
Initiate

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2008, 01:11:19 AM »

Heya!

I stumbled past this site years ago, and thought that by now the project would have died away. Years later I come back to see that the project is still going!! Like the sweet fruit in Erana's garden it has put me at ease to know the project is still taken care of. This fan just wanted to show his appreciation . Keep it up guys !! I grew up with the Quest for Glory series and love every bit of it ( well..QFG 5 was kinda buggy ....but storylines were always solid gold)!

Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 04:13:54 AM »

Yes, they're still going through it all. Just goes to show how devoted to the series fans can be, eh? I just hope they take heart that there are still people who hang on as fans even after all this time.

If you want a placeholder until this one comes out, go google the QFG2 remake. Or if you want, you can check it out in the offtopic forums.

But hopefully you'll stay: this old Paladin likes making conversation while the team works on the game...!

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: