Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  QFG collection : Does Sierra still sell them?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: QFG collection : Does Sierra still sell them?  (Read 3722 times)
Yuri
« on: June 06, 2007, 01:33:05 AM »

Man, the outer layer of my QFG cd has peeled off and there are holes in the cd. I suspect the humidity as several of my dvds and cds have fallen prey to the "invasion of the pinholes" .

So, does anyone know if Sierra still sells the QFG collection?

Thank you! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 01:36:35 AM by Yuri » Logged
Pwincess
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 12:45:16 AM »

I haven't been able to find any copies, except on Ebay.  Sierra did however rerelease the King Quest, Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry series this year for XP. 

I bought the King Quest and Space Quest series and their sitting on my table right now.  Hmm, which means that I now own the complete King Quest and Space Quest series for DOS, Windows 95 and Windows XP.   Tongue
Kaibuk2002
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »

i recently found a download for the entire series im currently at work but will post the site later if anyone wants
 fighter
scidhuv
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:04:31 AM »

I was a proud owner of the anthology for years

Unfortunately we had to escape where we were living, and the cd got left behind

There is a working torrent of the anthology that works as of this week (after a reformat I had to re-find it)
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 07:55:47 AM »

No need for an updated copy since all the games in the anthology work 100% on DosBox.

I myself went so far as to buy the strategy guide: I liked the stories and hints from the Companions for Kings Quest/Space Quest/Police Quest/Leisure Suit Larry, and the Quest for Glory one looked good, even though it was by a different author. Shame about the lack of points-lists (especially for number III, CURSE YOU 298 SCORE PALADIN) and other gameplay-related info, but the stories are pretty cool; it even handles the different class versions decently.

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: