Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Official Hero6 News (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Hero6 Under New Management
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hero6 Under New Management  (Read 5560 times)
Servant
« on: December 08, 2006, 05:54:24 PM »

Hello, to all Hero6 fans and members. Good news, Hero6 is under new management. Over the past years, many dedicated members have spent their free time to guide the team to where we are today. I would like to honor their work by completing Hero6 in short order and in a way that respects their contributions.

While we are still ramping up and finding members for key roles, I as the new Creative Director will be performing those rolls until the positions are filled. This brings me to the lead PR role that Swift was performing. We are sad that she cannot continue her excellent work as PR lead, but we understand and support in her current endeavors. Keep in touch Swift.

The good PR news is that in the meantime I will get to bring the news to you and answer your questions. Please be patient with me as I have lots of work on my hands and am focusing on completing the game as my top priority. With that said, bring on the questions. I look forward chatting with all the fans.

NOTE: To Hero6 development members that have not logged into their account in over a year, if you are not able to log in please contact me. Thank you.

Happy Holidays,

Servant
Hero6 Creative Director
lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 05:25:41 AM »

Servant I've never heard of you before, but it's good to see people still care about this project. Good luck!

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
TheOmen
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 03:20:10 PM »

So I assume that in short it means that the production of this project will be finished soon?

I have been observing this project for quite some time, never complaining about release dates and such,
and I would really like to see it finished

So what I am really trying to accomplish with this post is to wish the Hero6 team best of luck in the future,
and let us hope for a release soon  Smiley

The world is like an apple, I am the worm inside of it...
Darkseed
Programming Team
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 01:28:23 AM »

It was nice to give ppl some feedback about the project, Servant. I hope this new administration and its new management methods can solve hero6 past problems.

Unfortunately, I disappeared from the team in the last months, due to a new work and college pressure. Nevertheless, I'm coming back next month to help hero6 any way I can.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 01:33:03 AM »

This is rather peculiar. We have a servant who is also a master. Most interesting.

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »

Sounds like a Sith reference, doesn't it?  Grin

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Servant
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 02:28:25 AM »

lazygamer, thank you for the support.

TheOmen, yes, the goal of the "new management" Smiley is to have the a quality game finish ASAP. When that will be is still being looked at, but I think it is safe to say that this will be the last Christmas you will wait through. Smiley

Darkseed, thanks, I look forward to having you with us.

Corsair5, Silverbolt, good to see you.
Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 01:43:03 AM »

Sounds like a Sith reference, doesn't it?  Grin

more like a Christ reference

--
No more years of waiting for Hero6 to arrive  Shocked? it's almost sad

c/dos
c/dos/run
Raito
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 08:50:51 PM »

This is rather peculiar. We have a servant who is also a master. Most interesting.
Amen to that, bro. Cheesy
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »

Raito! You're back!

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Rulic
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 10:05:42 PM »

This news is hopeful.  I'm hopeful for this game and moreso the accomplishments as a whole of the team.  As a fan, I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product soon.  Good luck!
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 07:15:55 AM »

I hate to shamelessly plug, but as part of the effort to revive this place, I'm going to attempt to restart the weekly Chat RPs. I made a topic in the RP forum, so if you're interested post there.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: