Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  What book are you reading today?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What book are you reading today?  (Read 1984 times)
Raito
« on: April 29, 2006, 02:16:06 AM »

Book: as in novel, not comics or graphic books.

The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen

Next on my list? I dunno. Could be Master and the Magarita or something else, I suppose.
Raito
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 05:31:00 AM »

Oh, so I've finished The Apprentice, The Sinner, Body Double by Tess Gerritsen. Hmm.. next comes the Relic by Douglas Preston (yeah the book which that crap-a-load movie was based on. Another innocuous idea by "movie executives who've never touched a book since kindergarten".) And after I finish what's published so far in the Pendergust series, I'm gonna read his brother's books. Bio-terrorism. Yeah!
Reish Vedaur
Plot Team
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 09:03:20 AM »

I'm in the middle of re-reading "The Great Gatsby" by Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald.  I may try to read "To Kill a Mockingbird" again afterwards.

Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 08:49:35 PM »

I just finished Robert Jordan's knife of dreams. now I'm starting Tad William's shadowmarch.

c/dos
c/dos/run
Deloria
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »

I'm currently reading The Wars Of The Roses by Alison Weir.
Raito
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 10:42:29 AM »

Just finally done with the first 8 books and 1 mini-story in the Eve Dallas series. 14 more books to go.  blackguard Sheez... then I'll get bored again and probably pick up some fantasy and sci-fi stuff to read.
Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

that seems worse than the OZ series - 14 books of munchkinland. I just finished #6

c/dos
c/dos/run
Raito
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:40 AM »

that seems worse than the OZ series - 14 books of munchkinland. I just finished #6
hah! I got bored of the Eve Dallas series and am reading Final Jeopardy by Linda Fairstein now.

Silevran
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 06:13:40 PM »

I have been going through the Chronicles of Amber (currently about 2/3's of the way through the first chronicle).

'Unconscionably evil' sounds velvety smooth, touching upon the tongue like a wisp of chocolate or a delicate tea... it sounds like something to aspire to.
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 09:16:25 AM »

Trying to choose a series to read after my exams. It's either everything Tolkien I haven't read yet, The Dark Tower, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Wheel of Time or Discworld books.

Lately I've been reading lite. Books that you can read in one day. The Phantom of the Opera, The Picture of Dorian Gray...

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 06:29:25 PM »

Weirdly enough, I found a website yesterday that has ebooks of the Oz series ... in Esperanto. rolleyes

http://esperanto.luin.nu/eLibrejo/

Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a flask.

What wouldst thou deau?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: