Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Greetings and salutations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings and salutations  (Read 3072 times)
8: Undefined variable: censor_proper
File: /var/www/hero6com/forums/sources/Load.php
Line: 1689
aragorn256
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »

I'm a new member to the forums and I would like to introduce myself.
I'm a  21 years old Greek fan of the QFG series( I played QFG3 when I was 10,even though I couldn't make a simple English sentence by then..., and I instantly fell in love with it.After four years I had played and completed every QFG game with all the characters-even the Paladin and I found the way to become one in 3 just a year before though...). The only quest game that came under my attention with its release was QFG5(It dissapointed me, I thought it to be an action-adventure game with some Rpg elements). It was about 1999(or 2000 I don't remember exactly) that I accidentaly fell on the Hero6 site(of old).Since then I have silently watched its slow yet interesting and steadfast progress(especially in the music.It's awesome).  To be honest I am not good at holding my patience , but It's for the better that it takes some time. I'm certain that when the game comes it shall bring tears to my eyes( as AGD has managed with KQ1-2). Don't rush it guys and bring it as we all expect to do. You are the one of the defenders of the Adventuring genre of old and of Sierra's classics.

Long Live the Adventures of 90's(even when played in 98+)
Long Live the Quest Series( and most of all Quest for Glory ones)  

Μολλών Λαβέ -If you dare come and get them -King Leonidas of Lacedaimona
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 04:07:13 PM »

Interesting... both Aragorn and drmatrix have the same ip address. Mind telling me why you're flaming yourself?

Striker
Programming Team
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 04:07:57 PM »

Yeah, what's with those Greeks running around going, "Hey, I'm Greek!" and then flaming themselves as a guest.
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 07:13:56 PM »

Split Internet Personalities?  cheesy  

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice