Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Official Hero6 News (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  One final update
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One final update  (Read 2309 times)
Ianfe
Music Admin
Hero

Stop the madness!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2005, 04:14:01 AM »

Hey, gang, I also wanted to let you know what's been going with regards of my less-frequent posting in these forums.

As of last week, I went on fully-active plot admin mode. Erasmus is going through a rough patch in RL and needed a hand, so I stepped in to share the load. It's great to be back as an active member of Hero6... I gotta admit I missed it, after a couple of years of sporadical activity.

ALSO, our dear friend Brassfire had to finally succumb to the every-day vicissitudes of real life and stepped down officially as Music Admin. Since the main candidates to replace her could not accept the responsability, I also offered to step in as a temporary music administrator until we get things rolling and a better admin can step into the role. I've always been a member of the music team, but my participation there has always been slight because I became so active in Plot.

Bottom line is, I'm still patrolling themsemi-daily and making sure you guys are being nice, but I won't be as vocal as I used to.

The trade-off, Hero6 now has a very motivated admin with experience, so hopefully, I'll be able to make a difference.

Actually, things have been REALLY moving in Hero6 in the last month or so. I think we're gonna have a newsletter or something ready for y'all to peruse, where we will go more in detail as to what's been going on in our gilded (well, not quite) halls.

Evidence for this is our onboarding of new members, in order to help us carry out all the new stuff that's going on.

It's a good time to be in Hero6, let me tell you. W00T!

Crunchy on the outside...
Erasmus
Plot Admin
Squire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 05:26:25 AM »

Ianfe is being a great help to me right now. RL has been crazy and my freetime has suffered. By no means have I stepped down as Plot Admin or Creative Leader, I just don't have the time to do all the micromanaging I used to. Now I spend the free time I do have overseeing things in general and doing the smaller stuff as I can.
Brassfire
Music Admin
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 06:08:39 PM »

Technically, I resigned on November 21 last year, just nobody bothered to replace me until now. I guess they were all too busy.

I'm very glad to see that Ianfe is stepping up to the mark, it gives me hope that the project can actually be placed on track.

"A dragon is not going to care if you are gay or not. They are going to eat you anyway."
~Brassfire the Mage~
Ianfe
Music Admin
Hero

Stop the madness!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:08:40 PM »

In that, Brassie is correct. It just goes to show you how disconnected I was from the inner workings of all Hero6...

... but, oh well. The important thing is that now things are gona get rolling like never before!

Crunchy on the outside...
Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 04:47:32 AM »

we can always hope so

c/dos
c/dos/run
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: