Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  a matter of resolution
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: a matter of resolution  (Read 3869 times)
Rand_Al_Thor
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 03:42:54 AM »

I've been happy enough over the years (since 2002) to pop in and see that the Quest For Glory (sorry Hero's Quest) spirit is still alive.

I'm nearing the end of my Computer Science degree now, I can spare a few hours a week if you need a programmer.

RAND AL THOR
THE DRAGON REBORN
-But im known better as Ad Avis in every game i play-
deltamatrix
Global Moderator
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »

Our current programming positions are full right now. Delegating programming work is not easy right now.

Hero6 lead programmer, technical advisor, plot and art worker.
leo 123
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 08:09:10 PM »

I suppose they could use a couple of alpha-testers but then again, it'd depend on the progress of the technical areas. Last i heard, they were busy implementing several changes to drastically improve the game but... that's probably old news.

Edit: It's quite a tiresome job but it's quite rewarding to see the game progress 'cos of the various bugs and issues you spotted.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 08:20:07 PM by leo 123 » Logged
lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 01:24:16 AM »

I pop in and take a look sometimes and I always see the same thing: A spooky graveyard. Oh sure there is probably some secret Necromancer's lair nearby, but on the outside it's silent. Smiley

Really Hero6 isn't THAT slow compared to other teams working on large scale fangames(especially since it's the most expansive game of all). Sure we have ATOTK now, but that's about it. Still no SQ2VGA, Project X, QFG2VGA, TSL Episode 1, SQ fangames etc. Now once a few of these get knocked off the to-do list, then I'll jump on the Hero6 is a joke bandwagon. Wink

Oh and Hero6 gets brownie points for being the only QFG inspired game still breathing. Smiley

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: