Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Website Suggestions (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Hero badge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hero badge  (Read 34890 times)
pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 05:15:24 AM »

Sorry about the wait I've been quite busy lately with work.

And here's Jafars super hero badge, might need some fixing not to sure.

LB I think your next.

unfortunately my blanket burned up in the sheer heat that is Pyro leaving me exposed to the untold terror's that is the internet
Louisiana Night
Squire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 09:31:05 AM »

I think it looks good...

*hears sound of a Kirby running to grab his badge*

*dives for cover*

P.S. I could be wrong, but I think the dial-up users would appreciate a slightly smaller file size. Tongue  

The Silver Lining

Jafar the Greenie human, had a very shiney skin. and if you evver saw it, you would even say it glows! like a light bulb!

-quote from SorceressSwift
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2004, 11:38:52 AM »

That is seriously cool. Nice work, Pyro. I do think the word "super" looks odd though. At first I thought it was "Repus".
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:41:08 AM by Swift » Logged

pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2004, 04:56:16 AM »

Thanks Swift but kirby gets half the credit he's a good poser.

LOL I did write it as repus at first before rotating it into position, guess I shouldn't take that shortcut anymore. How do you think it should be written, the opposite to how it is now or all letters facing center? I might change the color to and try to make a smaller file size.

unfortunately my blanket burned up in the sheer heat that is Pyro leaving me exposed to the untold terror's that is the internet
Louisiana Night
Squire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2004, 07:47:16 AM »

Most people read from the top of the page(or pic Tongue ) to the bottom, so shouldn't the "S" be at the top(if you're going to change the text arrangement)?

The Silver Lining

Jafar the Greenie human, had a very shiney skin. and if you evver saw it, you would even say it glows! like a light bulb!

-quote from SorceressSwift
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2004, 10:15:18 PM »

Its almost almost perfect. I don't think anyone would be impressed if I told them I was a Repus Hero though. Tongue Turn it around, please, and lets see how that works.

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2004, 05:48:20 AM »

It would be easier to read from top down sure but makes less sense take a look at this coin thats what I mean by letters facing center, it would still look funny if I just turned it around. I was originally going to do it the same as the coin but my lazyness on that day got in the way. Its up to you tho I don't mind either way.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2004, 06:58:34 AM »

Hmm, I've given it some thought and maybe if the words are slided (Thats definatly not the right word...) a little to the right, it will be easier to read.

pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2004, 04:17:51 AM »

Umm Im afraid I have some bad news. After installing a new fan in my system apprantly the power draw was to much, there was some pretty sparks and now my hard disk no longer goes. When I get around to buying a new hard drive and installing everything I'll be able to make a new badge. there is a slight possibility I can recover my drive by swapping the circuit boards with another of the same type any one got any 60 seagate drives lying around?

Pwincess
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2004, 07:10:51 AM »

Sorry to hear about your hdd Pyro.  Hopefully you'll be able to rescue the info from your hdd  Smiley

The same thing happened to us on Monday.  The hdd of the computer we use to server our NWN's server died (it started making a sound which I never heard before and then Windows sent us a 'hdd failure' message).

With the cooling system, last summer my bf bought a new system which was over heating, and the only way to 'cool it down' was to blow a 40cm fan directly on it *grin*
Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2004, 03:54:04 AM »

any luck with the system so far, Pyro?

c/dos
c/dos/run
pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2004, 04:22:50 AM »

Yeah I got a new HDD up and running, and 2 of the three main programmes I use installed. Im still looking for an identicle HDD to the one the that died, so I can salvage the pcb and hopefully get it up and running again. Other than that im trying to find the motivation to start over.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 04:23:39 AM by pyro » Logged

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2005, 06:03:24 PM »

If you have the time, Pyro, may I have one? Here's how i'd like it.

Edges would be curving horns, curving upwards towards the pinaccle of bone rising out of the middle. The interior would be filled with fire, and in Black writing, have it say...

Corsair

Dark Knight of the East

I realise I'm not at Knight status yet, but I will...I will.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2005, 06:13:25 PM »

Dark petty adventurer sounds better. Tongue  

pyro
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2005, 04:56:07 AM »

LOL nice try you have to be a Super Hero to get a personalised badge. I might make a Saphire pin for reaching knight status or something similar.

Jafar I might have a go at remaking your badge, I don't have any of the original textures so it'll look a little diffrent besides the wording is there anything else you want changed?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: