Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  The Hero6 Plot
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Hero6 Plot  (Read 16167 times)
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 05:06:21 AM »

Jafar shakes his head.
"I was keeping up just fine. you were the one who-"
Suddenly, Jafar notices that the forest is darker then usual and completely silent. Never a good sign.
"I have a bad feeling about this." Suddenly, it begins to rain and a mysterious old house is visible in the distance.
Jafar points to the house.
"Come on, lets wait out the storm in there."

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2004, 09:29:28 AM »

Outchanter snoozes gently in a chair by the fire. He'd discovered the house a few days earlier and since there didn't seem to be an occupant, he'd taken the chance to rest up and refresh his food supplies before continuing on his grand adventure.

Suddenly his dreams of gigantic delicious marshmallows are interrupted by a knock at the door.

Jumping out of the chair he wonders what would happen if the owner of the house returned. He looks over the messy room in dismay. This could be very bad.

On the other hand ... he had sort of been, looking after the house, hadn't he?

Opening the door a crack he sees a tall ranger and something which looks suspiciously like a gigantic marshmallow standing outside. Almost like the one in his dream. He sways slightly. Maybe the house's owner had been a giant marshmallow, whose ghost had been haunting his dreams - and now his relatives had come to reclaim the house? Some part of him urged him to run away, but since they did look rather cold and hungry...

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a flask.

What wouldst thou deau?
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2004, 02:19:43 AM »

"Just travelers trying to keep out of the rain. You're the owner of this house?"
Jafar looks around the house as he talks with the man who answered the door. 'I have a bad feeling about this place' he thinks. 'Theres something...wrong about it. but if this guy can stay here, it should be safe.'

Kailkay
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2004, 06:01:11 AM »

Kailkay, gruffly, barges into the house, tossing his staff off by the door in one way, his cloak in the other, to dry on a rather nice, looking rug. Boots are kicked off and he has a cozy seat by the fire, where Outchanter was previously hired.

"Of course he's the owner of the house, you inflatable wallop sack. Why else would he be here, dumby?"

He stretches languidly, and grins up at the man, sighing quietly to himself at first.

"How about some tea, lad? Or even better, get me a nice, frothy, golden brew ale. Hop to it, there. We be famous adventurers on another of our epic quests."

Doubtless: the end.
Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2004, 10:16:21 AM »

"Tea? Why of course sir," says Outchanter nervously before translocating quickly to the kitchen and returning with two steaming cups which he hands to the famous adventurers.

Famous adventurers? On a journey?

"Hold on a second - you aren't the owners of this house. What're you doing ordering me around?" He scowls at the pair, especially at the more human looking one who had just usurped his comfortable place by the fire.

What wouldst thou deau?
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2004, 06:39:08 AM »

Jafar smiles apologeticly. "You'll have to excuse my companion. He's a bit of a control freak."

He turns to Kailkay, about to say something when he notices a familar symbol over the fireplace.
"Wait, Isn't that the same as the tatoo the legendary pirate, Pig-nosed Pete had on his nose? Look at it."

Sure enough, the symbol was a warthogs skull and crossbones. Could the house be the hiding place for Pete's treasures? Or was this some sort of coincidence?

Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2004, 08:16:47 AM »

"Pig-nose Pete?" OC jumps around and looks at the symbol. "D'you think the Famous Vlakvark may have had something to do with this house?" he asks nervously.

What wouldst thou deau?
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2004, 06:14:20 AM »

Before Jafar can reply, footsteps are heard just outside the door. Heavy footsteps.
"That must be the houses owner."
The doorknob rattles, then a loud *THUNK* is heard at the door.
Jafar hears a deep voice on the other side of the door.
"Lost my key..."
Jafar gives a sheepish look to the others.
"I guess I locked the door by mistake. Bad habit. So, whos going to answer the door?"

Kailkay
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2004, 02:53:39 AM »

Of course, by the time the question is even asked, Kailkay's already at the door, dumb grin on his face.  He opens it, and smiles into the belly of the tall, stout, angry looking man, with a rather bit deformed nose.

"Well, hiya, big guy. Come on in, make yourself at home... Tea's abrewin', don't worry. You can even rest your feet over here by the fire. Mind the comfortable looking chair, though, it's mine." He turns on his heels and heads over.

Pete isn't ammused. "Make meself at home, boy...? THIS BE ME HOUSE!" His bellowing shakes the very foundation the house rests on.

"Well, ye don't need to hollar about it. Come on in, rest yourself. The fire's warm today."

"GE' OUTTAH ME CHAIR, YAH LAND LUBBER!"

Doubtless: the end.
Glorioushero324
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2004, 03:41:25 AM »

*walks in* O.o *walks out*
Lord_Bierhoff
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2004, 06:53:01 PM »

there's a knock on the door.

censeo Carthaginem esse dalendam[/size]
Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2004, 03:03:27 PM »

huh A knock on the door?
What may it foretell?
Is this ancient house haunted -
A gateway to hell?

*looks suspiciously around* well, I can't see any fires. I'll just answer the door then?

*opens door*

What wouldst thou deau?
Lord_Bierhoff
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2004, 03:46:40 PM »

*Bierhoff steps in*

Hello, let me introduce myself, I'm Lord Bierhoff and I represent ACME backpack vacs.  I here to show you our new 2000X line of backpack vacs.  As you can see, pur backpack vacs can be wore on your back so that you no longer need to drag your vacuum clear around with you...

Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2004, 09:14:08 PM »

*<_< Aha. Why would you need a gateway to hell anyway when hell sends salesmen to your door anyway?*

*screams quietly to himself a few seconds before feeling calm enough to reply*

No thanks, we're not interested. *closes door*

What wouldst thou deau?
Lord_Bierhoff
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2004, 09:51:55 PM »

But what about these new attachment heads.  Take the crevise tool for instance... aww, why does no one like me? Sad  All I want is to help make peoples' houses nice and clean Sad

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: