Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Role Playing Stories (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  The quest to defeat Boredom!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The quest to defeat Boredom!  (Read 10129 times)
serow
Global Moderator
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005, 05:05:27 PM »

Boredor troops whip out their blasters and so the shooting begins.
Striker
Programming Team
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005, 07:18:59 PM »

Boredor troops whip out their basters and so the shooting begins.
And so, a nefarious editor deletes the 'l' in the weapons of Boredor.  The forces of Boredor pray that their enemies are dead turkeys.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2005, 07:34:56 PM »

Bargheim took cover in his rabbit hole, ever since he got hit with that blasted Holy Hand Grenade he had been paranoid. He knew he should have stolen it when he had the chance. Boredor troops moved closer...

"REE!"

He leapt out of his hole, touching the first one's head, then leapt to his second target, and repeat. Behind him, heads were rolling. Literally.

Then suddenly, the deadly basters opened fire, spraying marinades and rubs all over Bargheim! Tasty juices covered the battlefield!

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2005, 08:42:06 PM »

"That narrator is so dead..." Silvester said. Hey! I heard that! Glancing over at the battle he saw that Boredor's armies WERE in fact dead turkeys wielding basters! He leapt into the fray with his Paladin flaming sword and started to hack.

"Anyone want a leg or a wing?"

After a while, as his companions fought bravely, the evil forces had been destroyed.

"Well done!" one of them said.

"Actually, more like medium-rare." the paladin replied. Jeez! Who writes this guy's lines?

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

The Guy
Pr Team
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2005, 03:36:57 AM »

"Yeeesh", said the stranger, wiping gravy and marinade from his face and body. "Perhaps I was wrong about you guys after all. Actually if you could use that flaming sword of yours to cook up some of the turkey a bit more, that would be great!" He gathers a few of the dead birds into a pile and notices Bargheim. "Even better, a rabbit!!! Good thing I brought my stew pot, it's already been premarinated for us. I'm going to head over to the river and fill up the pot." The stranger walks away towards the nearest river....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:38:43 AM by The Guy » Logged

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2005, 04:05:49 AM »

"I summon the Megavorpal Bunny!"

Far off in the distance, six giant, metal animals became the Megavorpal Bunny...and far away on the moon, a woman threw a stick, and cried,

"MAKE MY MONSTER GROOOOW!"

One of the dead turkeys began to swell, becoming massive! But still dead.

Reish Vedaur
Plot Team
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 04:31:25 AM »

Oh, good lord, a Power Rangers reference.
We might as well give up if something like that has come up, for even if we win, we've lost our dignity lol.

*sits back and watches Futurama*

The Guy
Pr Team
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2005, 04:34:54 AM »

Within about a little over half an hour's time, the stranger reappeared, holding his stew pot mostly filled with water. "Mmmmm-mm, I can't wait to have some rabbit stew.  That rabbit certainly looked healthy and ripe for the cooking." said the stranger.  Upon his return, he gathered some stones & sticks and soon had a nice little firepit.  "Now to find out where that rabbit is. Couldn't have gone to far aw...." the stranger stopped suddenly short, listening.  In the distance he could hear the slightest thumping. With each thump, the sound seemed to be getting closer as well as louder. All he could do was watch in the direction from which the noise was emanating from.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:35:41 AM by The Guy » Logged

serow
Global Moderator
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2005, 12:20:16 PM »

And from the OPPOSITE direction of the Megavorpal Bunny (although the stranger doesn't know about the Bunny yet) comes a TALL WHITE PUFFY-looking thingie with a big big smile and the words "Stay-Puft".
The Guy
Pr Team
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »

Before he knew it, the stranger heard yet another sound issuing forth from the direction behind which he stood. Looking up at the sky, he observed that the sky was practically devoid of clouds. Both sounds erupting to the point of great booming, like thunder itself. What was approaching he wondered. For surely, if not a storm of some sorts supplying this thunderous noise, it must be a massive army converging from each direction towards each in which a battle of epic proportions would ensue. After thinking that must be what is causing such a commotion, he ran to the others to warn them of the encroaching danger...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 10:02:08 PM by The Guy » Logged

Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2005, 05:35:25 AM »

frederick woke with a snap as the electronic alarm blared in his ear. he glanced at the view screen and jerked back in horror.  "Dang it, it's those blasted robots again. computer, open the flight gate. I'll get those buggers this time."

Frederick marched toward the widening opening in his wall and launched his scaled bulk into the sky.

c/dos
c/dos/run
The Guy
Pr Team
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2005, 12:49:12 PM »

Oh, good lord, a Power Rangers reference.
We might as well give up if something like that has come up, for even if we win, we've lost our dignity lol.

*sits back and watches Futurama*

You know, I didn't even realize you had posted that, for I was in the middle of typing my post during that time. Perhaps something could happen to this MegaVorpal Bunny where we or actually you guys (I just wanted rabbit stew) might fight it or something else does (the StayPuft Masrhmallow Man) and not lose your dignity? Back to story.....

Upon running towards the group of warriors (assuming they are something of warriors), the stranger tripped on a rock and upon stumbling, came face to face with Bargheim. "Ooooh the rabbit!!!", he said and immediately forgot about the sudden danger as his hunger set in again.

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2005, 06:00:31 PM »

Silvester eyed The Guy angrily.

"What are you doing, you fool? Stop speaking of posts and threads or you shall create a paradox that will cause this world to stop existing alltogether!

Sort of like in Dogma."

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

serow
Global Moderator
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2005, 02:24:42 AM »

somehow, somewhere deep in their minds, the various characters feel a weird tingling sense...

as if...

someone had said something...

was it "metagaming eh hem" ?

The Guy
Pr Team
Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2006, 06:13:45 PM »

Silvester, who is this, The Guy, you talk to? Do you like talking to yourself? For I see noone here, but us. I have not in any way disclosed my identity to you and your group of.....    um.....   err.....   whatever it is you all are. I am merely a lost, hungry stranger (my name is not important at the moment) looking for some food and that rabbit looks damn delicious!! I think I'll make a pouch or something out of it's hide. Also, I believe the Paradox is located about 5 hills south & 2 hills east of here. Good food and good service, but some things are a tad pricey (just don't order the scorpion juice, it stings & and badly at that). It's located right next to The Void and across from there is The Abyss.

A vague voice within the stranger's mind says "metagaming eh hem"

Hmm??? Did one of you just say something else? I didn't hear that quite clearly.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 06:14:54 PM by The Guy » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: