Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Role Playing Stories (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Save H6 from the insane chickens!!! :D
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Save H6 from the insane chickens!!! :D  (Read 3517 times)
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 02:49:35 PM »

Fortunately, Swift had the Mass Teleport spell ready. Before the chickens could launch their awesome firepower, she had teleported everyone to safety.

Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:02:08 AM »

*deep inside the chicken's hideout Ignus shifts to human form, turns ethereal, and begins walking the shortest distance the the outside*

c/dos
c/dos/run
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 02:24:26 AM »

Corsair grimaced as Ignus was half-flown, half...uh...chickened...to their Lair. He wondered about the byproduct of a Giant, Demonic Chicken and a Dragon. Then he winced again. Gross. Let's not think about that.

He walked over to the Chatroom, where Te'ja sat in a catatonic state, his eyes glazed over. He picked up the sounds, the horrendous, painful sounds, and slipped off, using spam grenades to hide his presence from the Chickens, until he had climbed on top of their half-nest, half chicken pen. Weird. He activated the sounds simultaneously, then set them to keep firing until they were disabled. Then he bolted. It was like planting a charge of C4 or something. He needed reinforcements.

He went into the MRPS Character Sheet thread, where Aaron stood silently. He picked up the HK-G36 from Aaron, and grabbed the grenades, knife, and pistol. He had men's work to do.

Raito
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 01:17:01 PM »

Unfortunately, the lair was a trap. The Queen Chicken laughed, eagerly awaiting the capture of Ignus' unsuspecting comrades. Then... she would have more subjects to experiment on.

No, wait. Had they really entered the lair?  Or... was she being deceived?

Her chicken sense warned that something was not right. Nevertheless, the plans would still go on. After all, her goal to infiltrate the top brass at the CIA and the Pentagon had almost been completed. To complete the finishing touch, she would have to convince the top brass that they would retain their positions. Of course, these positions would later be done away with, to ensure that she held full control over the organisations.

Meanwhile, Ignus laid in an anaesthetic-induced sleep. The doctors performed a series of procedures to ensure his body was in optimal condition. The operation was to commence immediately and the main surgeon would be operating from his operating theatre in Kowloon, Hong Kong.

5 minutes later, the operation to embed a chip into his brain started. Thanks to innovative surgical techniques, it would not take more than six hours to complete it. Meanwhile, the scientists had already started on carrying out dna extraction from his cells.

(Edit: OOC: No idea what the heck I'm talking about?

Salon.com : Read about long-distance surgery.

University of Utah: Read about performing DNA extraction at home.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 01:23:32 PM by yuri » Logged
Ignus_Draconus
Famous Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 09:48:41 PM »

*Is very glad that he spent the extra five minutes on that simulacrum, and  walks out past the chicken guards, who ignore him like the hallucination that he currently resembles.*

c/dos
c/dos/run
Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2005, 09:24:37 AM »

Jafar's rescue group went deeper and deeper into the lair of the Chickens, not knowing of the fate the fowl beings had in store for them.
So far, they had been undetected, but suddenly, a trapdoor opened, and they all fell inside a dark room. The lights clicked on, and our heroes found themselves facing Dr.Chickenstein inside his latest creation: The Death Egg! (Dun dun dun!)

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2005, 05:14:48 PM »

A bullet from his glock put a hole in another chicken. He was running low on ammo for everything he had, fairly soon he was gonna have to go at them with his knife.

He bolted towards another room, heading to where the suits of medieval armor and weaponry resided, with simulacrums of people similar to various others. He recognized Jafar and Swift amongst them, but he didn't have time. Corsair ran to the very end of the line, to the Vampire Lord standing there. I willed myself to take full and complete control. The clawlike hands, the fangs, the pale skin, all was him, and he IS Herumor, the Lord of the Dark.

He exited the room, pointed a clawlike hand at a large chicken warrior, and made it burst into flame. Yeah, he was fricking Godmoding, but who cares at this point? His flesh began to crawl, twisting and writhing. His face twisted, and someone came down with a grill or something and bashed me over the head. My lips half fused together, creating an almost gellike substance floating in front of my mouth, and my eyes, before, just black and cold, became red, filled with fire.

"Ekru Domathcril." An electrical storm began over the army of chickens. Suddenly, an opressively powerful forced turned it into a bubble. A giant bubble. He gaped, then pulled an inflatable pentagram out of his pocket. He blew it up quickly and began the incantation. "Domu Eramu..GET YOUR FEATHERS OFF ME! Domu Eramu Ethrgi-aatrrghh!" The chickens grabbed him, swarming all over him, beating him down. He felt himself begin to float into the air, buoyed by so many chickens. "I should've left cleanup to Swifty."  

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: