Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Ideas to get this started again...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ideas to get this started again...  (Read 15287 times)
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2010, 10:19:51 PM »

Looks like they've moved and the new site no longer exists. Oh well...

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
tipmen998
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »

Hello,
My name is Ti Simpson. I'm a graduate assistant in the computer science department at Mississippi State
University. I've lurked for years, and am curious if the Hero 6 project is dead? Would privatizing it have a chance
of spurring it's development?
My colleague is also a classic Sierra fan, and we figure together we could invest a few thousand dollars to
buy the whole project, and finish it up ourselves. (we might even make some undergraduates do the work  blackguard ) but that is all dependent on how much development has been done thus far. What is
lacking? We very much would like this project to see the light of day.
Thanks,
-Ti

oh, and Quest for Glory 4 is my favorite QFG, minus the bugs of course!

All designs, sound effects, music, code, or anything that will be of use to the future of Hero 6 should be emailed to:
William@infinite-views.com

These guys are a small programming team in Tupelo, MS and have promised to complete the game if possible (all are over 30 and classic SIERRA Online fans.) Who is the official "repository" for Hero 6. For the love of Jesus Christ get everything to these guys.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: