Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  School for Heroes open for registration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: School for Heroes open for registration  (Read 2545 times)
Joseph_Howse
Initiate

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

Hi everyone,

Lori and Corey's new School for Heroes site (http://www.theschoolforheroes.com/) is now officially open for registration. You can take the "entrance exam" to see what kind of hero you are, and you can create your user account.

The Coles have been blogging on that site for several months. More content, including forums and "classes," is scheduled to go live by Nov. 22.

Sincerely,

Joseph
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »

Paladin (of course)

And just in case people don't know, they added a 5th class to the "standard" 4 that we're accustomed to...

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Sirus
Squire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »

You talking about the Bard? I'm sure that that's just a cover for the thief. thief Just a shame that Devon couldn't play guitar or anything....

~Trent

Current Project:Hero of the Rune My QFG Fangame!
Current Status: Working on plot and a design document before getting in over my head.
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:56 AM »

Just got my first promotion. And it looks like they want to take one of my assignments and post it up on the site!

Never knew I had it in me...just wish I'd realised that you need to use HTML if you want to format submissions correctly...

-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
daryyy
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »

Do you make that that's just a cover for the thief. thief Just a shame that Devon couldn't play guitar or anything.... paladin
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:21:41 AM by serow_#R » Logged
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »

Well, they're certainly not telling, are they? ;-)

To those who view this: regardless of if you're a fan of the games, it's actually a pretty cool website. Give it a shot, but expect to put in some work if you want any reward out of it...

-quest board in QFG2

-ME!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: