Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Are you guys the last ones alive?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are you guys the last ones alive?  (Read 2793 times)
Salim
Initiate

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »

Alot of the sites I go to for Quest for Glory are either shutdown, or too old to contact anyone.  Are you guys the last fans working on continuing the series?  And how far have you guys come on the game?  I am asking out of curiosity if this site is almost dead too.  It seems much more up to date than the other sites.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 03:10:48 AM »

It is a sad tale, our Great Fall. Once, there were many. Like the Roman Empire, we were once mighty, now weak and broken, fragile, our power reduced to a shadow of what it once was. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember.

After the forging of the Fifth Game, many disciples attempted to take up it's banner. But few had reckoned with the reckoning they were undertaking, and long before the goal, many fell by the wayside. Only a few had the strength and the will to push on, as one by one, they all perished.

There are a few of us left. The Anonymous Developers, the Infamous Adventurers, and the Six Heroes still linger on. Perhaps there are others, concealed beyond the great mists. But I have not seen them.

Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 03:11:52 AM »

*takes the story stick* But lo! All is not lost! For those few that remain continue to pass the torch of knowledge and skill, and the land, though disparaged now, can be salvaged and reborn anew! It is said amongst the forums that once the fabled "Time of final release" is announced (and locked), the site's forums will buzz with activity, and life here will be restored to its former glory...!

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Kailkay
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »

...and then, there were none. The end did not come with a bang, a triumphant conquest, nor a thundering charge, but it came when all that was once good and green in the world was forgotten.

Come, friends, sit by the fire, and I shall tell you how Kailkus Superius destroyed the project republic.

Doubtless: the end.
Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »

*slow applause*

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: