Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Sam & Max
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sam & Max  (Read 1734 times)
Outchanter
Music Team
Hero

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 01:47:05 PM »

A while back, LucasArts canceled a planned Sam & Max game, and there was much mourning.

I don't know whether I've just been out of the loop, or whether this is a very well hidden secret, but Telltale Games has been releasing Sam & Max games in episodic form blink they even hired some of the people from the dissolved LucasArts team.

What's more, episode 4 of season 2 is available for free download. I've got to check this out once my exams are over...

Happy adventuring! Hero6hero

Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a flask.

What wouldst thou deau?
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »

Yeah, you've been out of the loop. Lots of folks knew about it.

Paladin0707077
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

Still, it's nice to share for those who don't. So thanks!

Also, for those who are looking for something a little bit wacky on their old-school adventuring, go to HoTU (Home of the Underdogs for the poor and deprived who didn't know), and look up Discworld on there...yeessss, THAT Discworld, Pratchet himself had a hand in the games' makings, and they're all Adventure games, to boot (and funny/fun as anything, in my opinion. Though the first one is a bit on the vague side for some puzzles...*shrug*).
Fun stuff, fun stuff.

PS: Spellchecker doesn't work from my current location for some reason, so prdn mi ms-splngs ubuv. :-P

The Paladin: To seek, To learn, To do.
-quest board in QFG2

If I ever feel too down or over-inflated, all I have to do is remember one of two things: to the right of me, in some dimension, I am a king; to the left of me, in another dimension, I am a hanged man.
-ME!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: