Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Game Development
| | |-+  Project Networking (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | | |-+  The Unknown Hero On Hold
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Unknown Hero On Hold  (Read 2147 times)
BF
« on: January 23, 2005, 10:05:49 PM »

The Unknown Hero is on hold due to lack of money for living with, lack of portrait artist, and lack of a scripter. I had been trying to learn how to do portraits and scripting myself however the lack of money has now made that impossible for now.

However, the introductory in-game cutscene is now released so that you can see something of what the game was planned to be.
See http://www.theunknownhero.com for more details on the release.

You cannot move around in either the first or second "module", the second one is merely so that the cutscene works properly and has nothing to do with the game, and the first only has the cutscene. (There is a team-only release featuring the first quest however that is buggy and unfinished, and the spells are not integrated into it.)
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 04:38:35 AM »

If you have a copy of NWN, I encourage you to download this. The introduction was pretty impressive, especially the music.

If you don't have NWN, I'd suggest that you get the platinum edition ASAP so that you can try this out!  angel  

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 08:43:51 AM »

That's unfortunate. I'd help, but unless you need a master Microsoft Paint user, i'm pretty worthless.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 11:12:04 AM »

If you have a copy of NWN, I encourage you to download this. The introduction was pretty impressive, especially the music.

If you don't have NWN, I'd suggest that you get the platinum edition ASAP so that you can try this out!  angel
Were you talking to me? huh  I'm going as fast as I can. *sigh* :cry:  

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 11:55:23 AM »

I was talking to everybody.  :cheerygrin:  

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: