Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Official Hero6 News (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Resignation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 9995 times)
mademoiselle_meena
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 03:33:04 PM »

Awwww..I have been here...well extremely rarely but I can tell this is a great loss.  Best of luck to you Swift!~meena
mademoiselle_meena
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 03:36:31 PM »

OOPS...That was supposed to be in reply to the resignation news.  LOL you can tell I am rusty at this forum thing.  Sorry!~meena
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 06:44:17 AM »

No worries, Meena, and thanks.

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 06:45:51 AM »

I avoided posting a reply here as I didn't really know what to say then. I still don't quite know what to say. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Vortor
Knight

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 12:30:23 PM »

Wow, Swift left, that's kind of scary.

Wonder what else has happened while I was gone...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:35:16 PM by Vortor » Logged

Felt I should replace the other "I can't think of a new one" with a newer one.
katefolsom
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 06:33:50 AM »

The fact that this is the last post on this site is really frustrating to me.  I check the hero6 page at least weekly to see if there's any news, and for almost three months there's just been a comment about an interpersonal issue that really doesn't concern me.

I have been playing Sierra games since the mid eighties.  I play the old ones now, over and over again, because I love them so much.  Please sort out your differences and bring your glorious adventure game into the world.
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »

The reason that this is the last post is because Swift, the Public Relations admin announced her resignation. Just because there are no news on the visitors site for the moment doesn't mean work is not getting done.

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. ph34r

AGDI is notorious for taking long periods of time to update their site, so if AGDI can do it why can't Hero6? That being said, progress reports are always appreciated...

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
deltamatrix
Global Moderator
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 04:34:49 PM »

Not much to say progress wise which has been slowed due to major plot revisions.

Hero6 lead programmer, technical advisor, plot and art worker.
Davide
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »

I agree that just because there is nothing on the visitors page doesn't mean work isn't getting done but i have to say. Do you know the one thing i don't like about Agdi? It's the fact that they wait ages between posting news, and the thing i loved (and im sure many others did too) about hero6 was the fact that you frequently gaves us fans something to read about.

Don't throw that away, if one of you can't give us news then employ someone else to do PR.
Thats my advice anyway  Smiley
deltamatrix
Global Moderator
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 10:42:09 PM »

In terms of news, there isn't a great deal on what to tell you.

But we have recently established a new council for major Hero6 dealings and decisions.
I also just begun testing a new system I developed for stat improvement via combat but not even the internal members seem to be aware of it yet.

Hero6 lead programmer, technical advisor, plot and art worker.
lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 12:16:58 AM »

I agree that just because there is nothing on the visitors page doesn't mean work isn't getting done but i have to say. Do you know the one thing i don't like about Agdi? It's the fact that they wait ages between posting news, and the thing i loved (and im sure many others did too) about hero6 was the fact that you frequently gaves us fans something to read about.

Don't throw that away, if one of you can't give us news then employ someone else to do PR.
Thats my advice anyway  Smiley

For awhile now AGDI has stated that they are merely bug fixing now, and most of the bugs they discover aren't that interesting to report about. Even though Hero6 is probably not hunting bugs yet, they must not have much interesting to say either. And yes, Hero6 did update more frequently in the past, although they've probably had news lulls before.

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: