Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Seirra, dead or alive?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seirra, dead or alive?  (Read 2734 times)
Pwincess
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2005, 12:35:40 AM »

Comments like that are just plain rude and never accomplish anything. I hope that you apologies to Swift on via msn/email before you expect your account to be reactivated at Hero6.  
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2005, 01:12:19 AM »

Just ban his IP. He gives people like us a bad name.

Warman, take a look around you. Look at Sierra's Website. Maybe you're too ill-informed to realize that all Sierra is is a title for Vivendi Universal. But why am I even talking to you anyway? It's a waste of my fingers.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2005, 01:29:23 AM »

Swift, little thing before I wait out my 30 day crap.  you don't know nothing about Gamespy or Rome Total War or the Total War Series. Yes, you know stuff abot Spammers, but you know nothing of the things I know. so back off and once you learn them, then you can try to help me, untill then. go ###### off.
You call that knowledge? blink  That was the most pitiful attempt to act smarter then someone else I've ever seen. As Pwincess said, rudeness won't get you anywhere. If you want to be respected, you should treat others with respect. Insulting people who are trying to help and cursing for the sake of cursing won't get you far at all.

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2005, 01:38:19 AM »

And what Jafar means, is KNEEL and REPENT.

Pwincess
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 01:50:42 AM »

Corsair, you took the words out of my mouth  Wink  
Warman
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 02:14:58 AM »

yeah.ban me. Swift doesn't understand my ploblem. that's all. I do expect to Talk to Swift one day and send her my Apogles, I realy do, but right now, nah. like she said here and in a PM to me, "  untill you cool down",  I will Pwincess, untill I cool down, she might gonna wait. I'm not ill inoformed. Swift is. It is like trying to teach  a Crackpot Computer desgins while he high. though, Swift understood some things I said. she just didn't understand most things she said. so. I'm wasting my time here. Don't Expect me to post here untill my 30 days are over, or, Untill Hero 6 is out.

cya!

Warman

.p.s.  if you ban my IP, I got two other computers, so I can use them plus the Libray.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 04:45:56 AM »

And we'll ban them too. You know, I called Swift a nazi a while back, and I was banned like a cat out of a hat..sorta. But I learned my lesson, and I didn't return until after the bannination was lifted. THIS reprobate, however, seems to think he's a criminal mastermind...just get rid of him. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Sierra may not be officially dead, but the last time they did anything but put a stamp on a game was more than a year ago.

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2005, 05:04:44 AM »

Listen, Warman. First you claimed that you were harassed by a bunch of people in an online game and spammed by these very people in your forum until you had no choice but to shut it down, and then you claim that it's ok for them to do that to you because it's just a game, not murder? Do you realise that you made no sense? Why go about making your problem sound serious one minute and harmless the next? Did you realise that you had contradicted yourself completely?

And when I tried to clarify what your problem was, you started insulting my intelligence by saying that since I know nothing about those games, I won't understand what your problem is. That isn't true. Having any knowledge in what your game is about isn't going to enhance my knowledge of your problem, since that would be irrelevant. And being rude and calling names to the people whom you had seeked for help is being both rude and ungrateful, there's no excuse for that.

And to continue the argument in the forums while being rude to Silverbolt when he did nothing to you is just completely out of line. There's no excuse for that behaviour either.

What you're doing now by being vulgar to me when you've already been warned a number of times for your behaviour shows disrespect to me, a disregard for the rules as well as the feelings of other people. You don't just call people names and act rudely towards them whenever you feel things don't go your way. That will get you into trouble both online and in real life.

I am under no obligation to help people with problems outside of Hero6, technically speaking. I only help because I do care for others, but you have absolutely no right to treat people badly and expect their help at the same time, so please don't tell me to "back off and once you learn them, then you can try to help me, untill then. go ###### off". I am in no obligation to help you, especially after what you just did, and you have completely wasted my time last night by telling me this problem and then claiming that you were ok with it because it's just a game.

Because of what you've done, I will have to suspend your account for one month. Do reflect on your actions.

P.S. I've blocked you from MSN.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 09:01:27 AM by Swift » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: