Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Official Hero6 News (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Check these out!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Check these out!  (Read 1123 times)
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2005, 09:17:27 AM »

In case you just woke up and missed our April Fools prank, Hero6 teamed up with Codename Entertainment, Infamous Adventures, Project Katrina, and Solar Crescent Studios to form Silver Sphinx Studios. It will be a central place for fangame announcements and news, as well as act as a publisher and community the said teams. We've also created a cute and short game called Hero of Infamous Kingdoms, featuring art and music from the original projects. Think of this as having a sneak peak of the games you've been waiting for. cool You can obtain a copy of the game from either the SSS website, or in our Downloads section.

You may also want to check out the 'Hero of Infamous' wallpaper in our Wallpapers topic.  

Finally, Bromios has just launched Fanventures, the latest fan adventure game website!

After a 2 years, Door of Destiny is finally open! Yes I've been lazy. Yet it isn't Door of Destiny no more, that ship has long sailed. Instead of tarnishing my love of AGDI, I'll love every fangroup. Presenting, Fanventures!

http://www.fanventures.com/

This is one of a kind, Fanventures is a community based purely on fangames based on Sierra's products. There's numerous content such as interviews, reviews and previews, even you can submit your own! Stick by our forums and make this community huge!

Peace! I'm out!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 03:24:30 AM by Swift » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: