Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Role Playing Stories (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Introductions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 1911 times)
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:12:41 AM »

I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to write up introduction chapters for some of our characters, for both the Medieval and Modern RPS. I mean, there isn't a whole lot of room during the RPS to do this kind of stuff. This can explain a few things, like how Swift, Jafar, Jigen, Verdant, and that crew got together. Whatever. Also, the reason why this isn't in the RPS Discussion topic is because that's like really off-topic now, and I figure it'd be best to have a whole new topic for this.

Anyway.

Aaron Rethan Introduction:

"Gentleman." The Captain, a man by the name of Jack O'Chara, walked to the front of the briefing room. He glanced about the room at Razor Squad, and began to speak. "A militant group from Tarna, called Demon Fist, recently fled from the Tarnan military, and, unfortunately, Spielburg is at the recieving end of their trail. They've holed up in an old skyscraper in north Spielburg, near the old Castle. We're going to flush them out."

O'Chara glanced around, staring at all of them. "They're just criminals, but make no mistake. They're deadly and well armed. Not only that, but one of the customs officers they murdered upon arrival was burnt to the bones by some kind of implant tech in their leader."

"Alright. Hawkeye," He glanced at Aaron. "You and Fang will take a nearby rooftop, and take out any criminals you can see." Aaron nodded, and Fang, the codename of Mark Roman, grinned eagerly. "Troll, you'll take Gold through here." He pointed at one of the three entrances. "Move your men through, and secure Ground level. After you're secure, Blue team will meet up with you and both of your groups will secure each level, as you go." "Red, we'll land on the helipad on the roof and move our way down. The leader has some bizarre green skin and he looks like somebody hit him in the head with a steel waffle. See him? Shoot him. That goes for all of you. Alright, get your guns and gear. We get going in ten minutes."

Aaron grabbed his HK-G36 off the rack, and holstered his glock. His knife was already sheathed in the belt of his kevlar. He moved towards the armored car Silver team, which was him and Fang, were using. He hopped in, riding shotgun, and Fang punched the gas. "You put the sniper rifles in the back, right, Fang?" "Oh, yeah." Fang reached back and stroked the stock of one of the two rifles.

The surrounding buildings had already been evacuated, so Aaron, AKA Hawkeye, and Mark, AKA Fang, simply took the elevator to the roof of the tallest building in the area, which was a small amount shorter than the skyscraper the terrorists had captured. "Break 'em out." Aaron barked, and Fang pulled out two huge .50 calibur Steyr Sniper rifles. "Holy...overkill much?" Fang shrugged. "I hear they had to spew tons of bullets at them to bring them down, when they had the gunfight at Customs." "Customs officers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn..Whatever."

The two of them set up the rifles on their bipods, and Aaron barked into his radio "Silver in position and ready to dust some crazy scum." "Roger that, Silver. Red is starting their drop. Gold, go, go, go! Silver, you are clear to fire!" Aaron and fang both sighted in with their scopes. Fang pulled his trigger. "Tango down."

The radio exploded, and loud exclamations "This is Troll! We're being dusted! Goblin and Cheetaur are both down, dead! They're using some kind of new technology!" O'Chara's voice came over. "Slow down, Troll! What's happening?" "The leader, the guy with the green skin, he's shooting fire and ice out of his fingers! Our bullets seem to be vaporized before they even get close! Aaarrrgh!" "Troll! Troll! Come in!" "This is Mantray, sir. Troll is dead. Request permission to disengage." "Permission granted. Fang, Hawkeye, cover him!" "Yes, sir." Aaron moved his rifle to have a better vantage on the rear entrance, and Mantray came running out of their, spraying gunfire over his shoulder with his UMP. A stream of gunfire came out, then a bolt of lightning slammed into Mantray's back, sending him skidding across the ground, dead as a doornail.

Aaron's face froze as he saw the body of his comrade skid, then he acted, sending a .50 calibur bullet at the green head of the scumbag who killed him, however, the bullet never even came close. A bolt of flame came flying out and impacted it, moving so fast that it was only visible by the trail. Aaron swore, then proceeded to reload, as quickly as he could. Suddenly, an enormous wave of heat came towards the building, narrowly avoiding burning him alive, but Fang wasn't so lucky. The water in his tissues evaporated, his skin cooked off of him, and his organs fried. His brain melted, turning into a rubbery mass of tissue inside his skull. Fang toppled forward, and fell to the ground, a three hundred feet below.

"No!" The heat blisters over Aaron's face and hands didn't deter him from grabbing his hot rifle and sending a bullet into one of the terrorist's heads, blasting the man from life. He picked up his HK-G36 and got in the elevator, rode it to ground level, and charged at the men, spraying bullets as he came. The Green-skinned man flicked his hand, and ice formed in mid-air and slammed into his skull, knocking him out cold.

Aaron awoke with a start, with a horrible headache, and a burning sensation on his hands. He remembered burning his hand in the toaster yesterday..or was that today? He couldn't remember. He rubbed his head, and encountered a large bandage. "Huh?" He opened his eyes, and found he was not, as he had originally thought, lying in his own bed at his house, but, instead, in a military hospital, unless appearances had decieved him. He sat up. A woman walked in. "Ah, you're awake..Lieutenant Aaron Rethan?" "Yeah, that's me." "You took a nasty hit, and you had some horrible burns. What happened?" "If I knew, Ma'am, I'd tell you...But let me put that question to you? What's happened? And how long have I been lying here?" "Two days, sir. As for your first question.." A man elbowed past her. "I need to have some words with the Lieutenant, Ms. Abos." "Yes, Colonel." The woman walked away. "You took a nasty hit there, Lieutenant." "Yes, sir." "Now...I have some terrible news for you...your wife was carbombed yesterday morning." Aaron lie back. "Sir, I'm going to need to take a leave of absence for a few weeks." "If you're thinking of going after them..." "Don't even TRY to dissuade me, Sir. I'm either going after them, or I'm shooting myself, sir." "You're staying here until those burns recover." "Yeah. Whatever." Aaron broke down and began to cry.

Jafar
Famous Adventurer

New Age Retro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 02:36:08 PM »

This can explain a few things, like how Swift, Jafar, Jigen, Verdant, and that crew got together.
I don't know about Jigen, but Verdant joined the crew back in Speilburg, when they were searching for the cure.
As for Jafar and Swift, that diary tells how they met. It's a little exaggerated, but true. Tongue
I'm not sure how Jafar became a paladin, but soon afterwards, he met Swift.

Jarada Knight: The Honorable Marshmallow
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 02:42:24 PM »

Here's a tip, Corsair. Don't cram all the dialogue together in one paragraph. Instead, leave a line's spacing whenever someone else speaks. It makes it easier to read. I haven't read through it in detail yet, but I'll let you know what I think of it once I do.

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 09:51:01 PM »

Yeah, I have a bit of an issue with that. Tongue

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: