Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Cain, AKA El Mariachi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cain, AKA El Mariachi  (Read 5565 times)
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 04:37:39 AM »

No, the moral of the story is don't tick off Hero6. Corsair will find a way to make you regret, that's my promise.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 04:37:51 AM by Corsair5 » Logged

Striker
Programming Team
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 05:04:12 AM »

No, the moral of the story is don't tick off Hero6. Corsair will find a way to make you regret, that's my promise.
*snicker*... *snort* preg_replace('/(.{39})/', '$1 ', 'BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA')! laugh  laugh  laugh  laugh

*breathes*
preg_replace('/(.{39})/', '$1 ', 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH') hehehehehehehehhehehehe HAaaaaaaa....

*wipes away tear*

Oh, thank you, Corsair, I haven't laughed so hard at someone in quite a while.  We wouldn't someone else to take your place as H6's most annoying spammer, would we?
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 05:12:17 AM »

No one can, because he got the IP uberban.

will729
Knight

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 03:18:29 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... awwwww *wipes away tears*.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn that makes me laugh, and not in the laughing with you sense

*edit* i wrote this before i read striker's post O_o
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 03:24:14 PM by will729 » Logged

as a head without a body I envy the dead
Cain Aleksandrovich
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 06:21:35 PM »

How could it be me if I can still post here? Steves just being a twat because he's loves playing the all powerful admin who can promise one thing and do another. Well done, Adolf. And Swift, don't friggin play dumb, you know damn well what its about. If not for Mr. Rambaldis little attorney friend, all of your little minions at Hero6 would too. I get the feeling that even the pre-pubescent Corsair would drop you like a load of bricks if he really knew.
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 06:34:37 PM »

I honestly don't know what you're ranting about Cain, but I strongly advise you to watch your language if you know what's good for you. Now don't get yourself worked up over nothing.  

Cain Aleksandrovich
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 06:44:05 PM »

If I know whats good for me? Whats the worst that can happen? Your minions already think I spammed this place up! Thats sounds like a shut up and go with what we're doing threat... My, I shiver in fear! BAH! I write this place off. Dos Viedanya Hero6! ANd Goodby, my "friend", Swift. If anyone, I'd have thought you'd have helped me with IA.
Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »

Cain, enough of this please. You're not making sense at all. Calm down.

I'm still your friend, but you're making it very hard for me to help you, especially when you go about name-calling people in this forum. I just can't allow that. Can we talk about this outside this forum? I still want to help.

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 06:59:13 PM »

This sounds like something out of an episode of "Days of our Lives".

Kailkay
Superhero

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2005, 04:44:08 AM »

I am quite clearly OUTRAGED that someone, even Corsair, would lay claim to my most obvious title as the most annoying spammer around.

Cain, all evidence and facts point to you. Well, you and Corsair. I don't know you even the tiniest little bit, and already I can honestly say (flame) that you're a worthless piece of whiney trash that can't handle a bit of personal affrontment in any kind of a mature manner. I think you need to reconsider several things and take a break. Like, forever. (/flame)

And, Corsair, as for YOU! I am ashamed that you would lower yourself to his level! After everything I taught you all those years ago about proper spamming/forums ettiquette... No, bad Corsair. Hang your head in shame, take a deep breath, and flame Cain with really GOOD terms. Like... babylicking son of an orc and a goblin.

P.S.

Cain, get the [H - E - double hockeysticks] off my turf. Dis is MY house.

You are not welcome here. Vacate immediately.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 04:48:06 AM by Kailkay » Logged

Doubtless: the end.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2005, 05:45:40 AM »

Kail, your status as "Most Annoying Poster" is denied, due to lack of recent appearances.

And what did you teach me? You're always holding me back!

Gronagor
Art Admin
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2005, 06:45:41 AM »

Come on Cain. Do you really want to spoil this for everyone? We've all been working on this for a long time. Please, let's talk via PM at the AGDI forums.

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2005, 09:12:58 AM »

Now guys, let's not let one lousy spammer spoil our mood. No flaming each other please.

Cain, I suggest that you speak to Gron.

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2005, 05:29:31 PM »

Fat chance of that. I don't think this guy is Cain, I think it's just some internet prick who dislikes IA, taking advantage of Cain's absence. I know, I know, I was the first one to point at Cain. But I don't think Cain is THIS much of a twit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 05:30:07 PM by Corsair5 » Logged

Cain Aleksandrovich
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2005, 09:20:40 PM »

Hey, much thanks to people thinking I'm not this much of a twit. Trust me, Corsair, when the final product emerges, you will probably be angrier than I, because of how you seem to be such as diehard Hero6 fan. I get up this morning and find a few e-mails and a few PM's at AGDI from Hero6, going from begging to threatening legal action, all from Hero6 workforce. All of them generally want me to quit spamming it up.

I will say, that while I am angry at both Infamous Adventures and Hero6, this is not me to spam it up like this. Besides, Phattie blocked one fo the spammers avenues just the other day. I'm not so great with computers, I can't figure out all this stuff, such as scrambling IP addresses and the such. I'm honestly not spamming you guys up.

Corsair, I don't see why you insist on insulting me. I know you think somehow I've been doing this, btu see it from my point of view. I've been betrayed by my own team and am being accussed of things I'm not doing. Any person would get angry, so what is the purpose of calling me a twit? What have I ever done to you?

As to the spamming, I can't offer anything other than to fervently plead my innocence in this matter. I have nothing to gain from this. Any gaming team I try to join in the future will look down on me as a present-day Jodo Kast of sorts. Why would I do this? I always, even when I was a fresh at AGDI and vulgar there, took responsibility for what I wrote and didn't try to hide my contempts. I've never before spammed up a forum and hate to see that my anger and arguements have been the fuel for some spammer to have fun with. I once again promise its not myself. Hero6 administration has access to my IP address here, and though I can't offer any help, because I don't understand too much of this tech junk, I'll offer them use of it to clear my name. I just want this mess to be cleared up, so I can leave this merger in my past.

These are not happy days for me, in my personal, professional, and internet lives, so I see nothing to gain from filling forums up with useless drivel. I know I said yesterday I'd leave this place for good, but I was brought back by those messages. I apologize for trouble brought by my tirade at AGDI, but can't say I'm sorry to see you guys be the ones on the receiving end of some massive BS, though I can't be the one to deliver it personally.

[edit by Swift] Use spaces please.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 03:43:07 AM by Swift » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: