Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Rome Total War
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rome Total War  (Read 1682 times)
Warman,Leader of Seleciud Empire
« on: August 21, 2005, 05:38:05 PM »

as you so know, I play Rome total war.  and since this is the offtopic mayhem part, I will post this here :-) . so ok, Total War Series came out in around 2000-2001 sometime. I was like, hmmm,8 or 9 at the time. so  my mom broguht me that and a legio PC game,lol. so when I found out the the expansion was coming out, with new army units,  I was happy.

but let me explian it,

in the Total War series, you start out with a x nubmer of towns, depending what game you playing in the TW series. then you build buildings, and those bulidngs enable you to make more money...troops(major part of game,total war,lol).....town defenses.....etc.... so when you fight a battle, you take control of your whole army, every TW game upto ROme,took 16 units, rome  takes 20.  

but you can fights on different Maps,  play with different factions like the 3 roman counties  or Sleeciud Empire or Egypt or Germania or Britian.
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 06:52:51 PM »

Yeah, I play Rome too from time to time, but I'm not very good at it.

Warman,Leader Of Seleciud Empire
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 12:01:24 AM »

oh cool. :-)   darkPaladin070707 or mage or whoever he is plays RTW. didn't know you did too.  Hey Cor, you should play online with me one day, it would be fun,lol really. :-)  royal  thief  
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 02:42:34 AM »

Sorry, no can do. I don't have a legit CDKey. We got it from a friend, and it runs Single Player and LAN alright, but it won't let us use Internet.

Edit by Pwincess:  Corsair, we really don't want to knpw if your not using a legit CD key.  This conversation might be more appropriate somewhere else (MSN, ICQ).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:06:03 AM by Pwincess » Logged

Warman "Killer" "
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 03:18:49 PM »

Hello My Wonderful Subjects!! how is your summer at the force labor camps doing?? good? that's good!

you can use mine.....just joking lol..lol

don't come in the lobby on RTW if you log onto Gamespy, and ask for a CD key, cuz they going to tell you to buy the game like we all did.lol.very true  though.lol.no offense.lol.

what your favortie faction on RTW?  I like Selecuid Empire :-)
Pwincess
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 02:08:17 AM »

Its winter over here  Tongue

Corsair:  wizard  
Rulic
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »

I played RTW religiously for about a month.  There's a Rome: Total Realism mod out there.  Basically it takes some of the historical inaccuracies out of the game and put in some....uhh....accuracies.
Haven't touch 'total realism' yet, but plan on to when I get the chance.
I love the speeches from the generals.  That's pretty much what made me buy the game, plus I had Shogun back in the day and I wanted to try the whole Total War game again.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 11:43:13 PM by Rulic » Logged
Warman
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »

yeah. Even Though RTW got some bugs, it still cool.
Rulic
Squire

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 01:50:30 PM »

The expansion is released on 9/27!  I took a look at some of the features and screenies.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I might have to wait before I get it however.
Warman
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 08:46:32 PM »

yeah. I got the Expasion. it cool. you all should get it. very cool.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: