Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  It's kind of sad
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's kind of sad  (Read 6490 times)
jrl2222
Initiate

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2007, 02:14:21 AM »

It's kind of sad that the only thing being posted here anymore are happy birthday posts to people that dont even come here anymore with the exception of Corsair. Do any of the people that worked so hard on the project ever check in here anymore? I may have some nick spellings wrong but where are Gronagor,Brassfire, sir?? can't remember the nick but the one that was actually a girl pretending to be a guy...was art lead. What about the programmer that was behind all the coding for the game engine? Are any of these people still involved in this? Or interested in it at all? I worked in the art dept for a while but had a falling out with a few people and pulled everything I submitted. I regret that alot but I still want to see this game get finished. Someone atleast post a dang screenshot. Give us something that is within the last year.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:05:36 PM by zavlin » Logged
Sir_Elthil
Art Team
Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:26:40 PM »

Funny that you ask that today - I just tohught of the project and tried to login again...I wasn't around for quite a while though, so my account is disabled, so I can't tell you anything...may I ask what your username on the art team was?

jrl2222
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »

Wow that is odd that we both decided to check this out again. Actually I am  surprised that you didn't guess who I am by that explanation. My nick was JasonL and at the time I got upset at the lack of origination and the way things were going so I was a jerk and sad I didn't want any of my stuff used. Then I was blamed for deleting other peoples stuff too which I never did but that's another story. I still want to see this thing get finished and it looks the same here now as it did then...DEAD. Their is nothing new being posted on here at all. If this is still alive someone should post some updated info...maybe a screenshot in the download section or something.

Anyways if you feel like sharing...how have you been Sir_Elthil? You were the best artist on the team and I can only assume that your doing something in that field?
lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 03:09:11 AM »

I vaguely remember you being mentioned on the visitors forums, JasonL. That was quite awhile ago that you left I think, between that time and now things have happened, but in the last 8 months or so things have really slowed down(from a visitors perspective). There was plenty of website activity a couple of years back...

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
Pwincess
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »

Ahh, the days of post hogging...  Grin
Gronagor
Art Admin
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

Hey Guys and Gals,

Yeah, decided to visit the site as well when I read in the members forum that SE posted here! Smiley  Been a while! The Visitors site looks kinda neat!

JasonL, yeah, I'm sorry about blaming you for deleting the files back then, but I was shocked to find so many files missing (and you deleted your files, so automaticly I assumed the worst...). Sorry about that. If I remember correctly it later on became apparent that a hacker broke into the forums somehow, but Coco and Phattie dealt with him. (This is all from vague memory)

SE, very nice to hear from you!! Been so long! Phattie said he was shocked to hear your account has been disabled, so I guess he reactivated it.

jrl2222
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 03:32:33 AM »

So are you still involved in the game Gronagor? I can't believe with how much was done back when I last saw the game that it still isn't done. What the heck is going on in there? I think someone should release some tidbits and try to get a revival going. I know that when I got involved it was because of the screen shots and playable demos. But none of that has been updated for years.... maybe a couple of wallpapers added but nothing from the game. And thanks for the apology better late then never. And I have to admit I was an @ss big time had alot going on at home at the time and just took it out on everyone for a while including the hero6 team. So sorry also.
Gronagor
Art Admin
Adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »

Well... it's not completely dead, but as for the revival I'd say 'watch this space'. You interested in working on a project still?

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 05:19:33 PM »

The Visitors forums apparently died away along with Swift's resignation, sadly, but we (and by that, I mean me)  still come around and check it out...

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

jrl2222
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:20 PM »

Actually I might be interested in something are you talking about this project or another?
legend789
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 08:10:38 PM »

I'm willing to do volunteer work. But I'm not sure what I can do.

?Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!? - Auron (FFX)
deltamatrix
Global Moderator
Superhero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 03:22:22 PM »

Hey SE. Nice to hear from you. We miss you! Your account should not have been disabled

Hey JasonL, nice to see you too even though I was partially responible for getting you banned.

Pwincess? Lazygamer? I can't believe you're still here? Nice to see old friends again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:32:29 PM by deltamatrix » Logged

Hero6 lead programmer, technical advisor, plot and art worker.
jrl2222
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »

Well I would like to do something around here again. I know that becoming a full team member again is out but I would like to do something. If someone would give me some recent screen shots I can put together a nice flash advert or something along those lines. I had one created at one point but no one could agree on finalizing it. Or if their is anything else I can help with to get this thing finished...
lazygamer
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 02:14:30 AM »

Hey SE. Nice to hear from you. We miss you! Your account should not have been disabled

Hey JasonL, nice to see you too even though I was partially responible for getting you banned.

Pwincess? Lazygamer? I can't believe you're still here? Nice to see old friends again.

Lol I can't believe I still check this place, I'm been a Hero6 fan for years, so it's impossible to just push it out my head and not visit here every now and then. Good to know your still around Deltamatrix!

Q: When will it be released?
A: When it is done.

-Lazygamer on fangame cliches
theRedPress
Initiate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 09:30:14 AM »

I don't know any of you and in fact I just discovered this project maybe a few days ago because of someone who sent me the link.  All I know is that I'm pretty thrilled about this project from what I've seen.  Actually I've been an AGS user for some time, and QFG was one of my favorite Sierra games, so I don't know how I never heard of this...

tRP |::.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: