Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Just a question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a question  (Read 1345 times)
ironbreaker_23
Initiate

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2006, 02:34:56 PM »

In th faq it states you are currently making the game xp compatible but what about windows vista? Will it run on a windows vista? Since the listed specs are so low will it do what quest for glory 4 did and increase the speed of fights so that it is just a bunch of clicking and hoping to win? Does your team need any more scenarios,quests,towns,weapons,armour,dialouge,npc's? I would be more than happy to help. I guess I should tell a little about me then.

My name is Chad Reed and im from pennsylvania

I have 12 years of Dungeons and dragons under my belt. I have been a dungeon master for 6 years.

I am attending kaplan university but I am switching over at the end of the semester to go to university of advanced technology for a bachelor in Game Design.

I dont have very much programming skills yet but I am learning.I want more of a design or concept position.

I am currently working on a game of my own based on a haunted house that I worked at.

You can find info on my game at www.myspace.com/chadreed. I look forward to posting on here More. I forgot my password for awhile.
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 03:05:55 PM »

It would appear that due to internal affairs of Hero 6, not many members bother checking the visitors forums anymore (sadly). I'm not in PR, but I'll try to answer your questions.

I don't think there'll be a performace issue, frankly. It has been tested on multiple systems and so far I didn't see any complaints.

As for needing new material or members, I can't answer that. There's a sort of restructuring going on in Hero 6 and it has everyone really busy. You should try applying for the team through the link on the Visitors website.

Hope I was helpful, at least to some extent.  Smiley

EDIT: Oh, and good luck with your project.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:08:31 PM by Silverbolt » Logged

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: