Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Hello everyone :)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello everyone :)  (Read 1222 times)
kidSniper
Initiate

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2006, 03:05:25 AM »

Hi everyone,

JUST found this site and registered so I thought I'd introduce myself Smiley I am pretty excited at the prospect of this game. I also just recently heard of the silver lining and I'm excited about that one as well.

I have a question though for the community: does anyone know of a way to get my hands on quest for glory 5? I used to have the CD but I think one of my friends borrowed it a while ago and has never returned it Sad so if anybody has a copy they're willing to part with, or is willing to burn me a copy, I'd be willing to pay them for their trouble.
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 11:21:15 AM »

Discussing piracy or anything that resembles piracy, such as burning copies is forbidden on these forums. Make sure you remember that.  Grin Reselling, however, is ok. You could probably find a copy of QFG 5 on e-bay or -maybe- Amazon.

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 04:13:42 AM »

Hello everyone! I wanted to join your community for so long, but… I afraid I speak English too bad… I mean… you may not understand me and turn me out from here. Well, I’ve taken a deep breath and now I type these words. I guess I’m one of the greatest Qfg fans in Russia and at the same time I’m one of the youngest Qfg fans in the world (I’m only 19 years old)... When I’ve begun to play to Qfg1 I was ten years old. Oh, Quest for Glory! It was, it is and it always will be my favorite game series. Of course, I have another hobbies except computer games, for example book reading, programming and some sort of 'local hack' (i.e. I’m not actually hacker but I’m crack coder and data dumper). I’ve already learned Qfg program code and data dumps, so I know some interesting details, which not available or inconspicuously while customary play. If you need some special information or exclusive software you may ask me about it and I will think what can I do.

P.S. If I make gross grammar mistakes, please correct me. I want to learn English some better with your help. And I hope you receive foreigners… Smiley

To seek. To learn. To do. (c)
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »

All nations are welcome here (I'm Romanian). Nice to meet you, Arsunt. And rest assured that you speak English far better than some native speakers I've had the misfortune of meeting. No one will bash you here, as most people are understanding. Smiley

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: