Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Offtopic Mayhem (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Qfg: questions and answers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Qfg: questions and answers  (Read 5090 times)
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »

That's odd. The only way to get the fruit as far as I know is save the Meerbat. You have to, because in addition to leaving you a piece of fruit, he also leaves you the Gemstone that allows you to get into the Lost City at the end of the game.

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:10 PM »

Then some other fruit? The one in the Mother of the World tree?

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »

You don't really knock over that fruit. Maybe it's for a specific class, I think Thief, maybe.

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 07:08:25 AM »

No, guys. According to point lists, this action is for fighters and paladins. And you can do it on "Venomous vines" screen only.

Here some links...
A Hero's Quest for Glory
FACS - The Resurrection

Though I've tried to throw everything to venomous vines with "Throwing=200/250/300" but I can't see results.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 07:15:18 AM by Arsunt » Logged

To seek. To learn. To do. (c)
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »

I don't think this thread was really designed for this, but I'm curious. I beat Shadows of Darkness again the other day, and I don't remember ever actually leaving the Dark One's Cave after killing Ad Avis. How the heck do you get out of there? You don't have the Mouth Ritual, and every time you've needed to past through the cave mouth Katrina was there to say the Ritual. However, Katrina is dead at this point and she had the ritual with her. How does the Hero escape the Cave?

Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »

Isn't he teleported? Perhaps Erasmus?

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 04:24:38 PM »

You get teleported away to Silmaria at the Victory Ceremony in Castle Borgov after everyone in Mordavia congratulates you.

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 04:59:52 PM »

Isn't he teleported? Perhaps Erasmus?
No. It's impossible.

How does the Hero escape the Cave?
I think Erana was very powerful sorceress despite the fact that she was dead when Hero escaped. Maybe she has teleported him out of the cave. And after all, Erana has got her staff. The staff itself is very powerful too (It contains a part of Erana’s soul)... Or maybe Dark One’s mouth has opened after releasing of Erana. Remember, Piotyr has escaped from this cave without any rituals.

I beat Shadows of Darkness again the other day
Could you please check some puzzle point (I can't get those ones). Did you get points for those actions
    [East Part of Town] Tell Nikolai about his wife Anna (6)
    [Gooey Path] Open squid rock and get ritual (6)

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »

Yeah, I think I remember getting points for those. But I think the most likely reason for the Hero being able to leave is that Avoozl no longer has a foothold in Glorianna after Erana pushed him back to his own realm, thus restoring Mount Malign to normal, or at least beginning to return to normal.

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 04:43:59 PM »

I think the most likely reason for the Hero being able to leave is that Avoozl no longer has a foothold in Glorianna after Erana pushed him back to his own realm, thus restoring Mount Malign to normal, or at least beginning to return to normal.
Maybe... I think I've already told something like that, but my version is not so detailed. Thanks.

I think I remember getting points for those.
Please, I need to know EXACTLY if this points are available or not. And if you really got them then please tell me what game version you played (Floppy/CD and patches ver.). Also I need to know what type of computer you used (486 or Pentium, for example). It is very important for me. Thank you beforehand.

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

I'm using a reasonably new Dell, I used NewRisingSun's patch for Quest for Glory 4, and the game itself keeps whining about Errors in the Dilithium Matrices that cause flux overloads of the Ion Core emitters.

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

I see. You play CD-version of game (DOS edition) through DOS-Box emulator launched in Windows XP. Is it right? I’ve checked this version one more time and I haven’t found this points. I don’t know what to do... annoyed Are you completely sure that you’ve seen them?

Can I finish Simbani initiation race first?

Last night I have answered this question by myself. I’ve increased Hero’s speed during initiation race (through program code, of course). He was running much faster then Yesufu and then he has finished first. Nevertheless, Yesufu has won this race. Huh Alas, Hero can’t win initiation race because of game scenario.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:18:13 AM by Arsunt » Logged

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »

Even if you ditch Yesufu at the leg trap?

Arsunt
Initiate

Suspended within

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »

Yes. Even if you ditch Yesufu at the leg trap. It is game scenario, that cannot be changed.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: