Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Role Playing Stories (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  The RPS Rejuvenated
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The RPS Rejuvenated  (Read 1333 times)
Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:05:50 AM »

Alright. This is the Future of the RPS, I hope.

I would prefer it if anyone with a more in-depth idea would make a post detailing it. That way, I can tailor it beyond a generic Fantasy Story if we don't choose to continue the old plot. Which would be difficult, given that it was mostly wrapped up, but I'm sure I could think of something. No doubt involving a cult of the Dark One or maybe some kind of humongous Mecha powered by Iblis...

Also, since I can't set up arms for this, make a post about whether you would prefer Forum or Chat.

Assuming we come to a conclusion, but in your posts, you suggest radically different things, for example, you both voted for Fantasy but one of you wanted Steampunk and another wanted Sword and Sandal (Yeah, that's going to happen) I'm going to pull something out of my enormous hat.

Swift
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

I voted for a new adventure set in Glorianna but I wouldn't mind any story, really.

Corsair5
Famous Adventurer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 08:28:51 AM »

Alright. I've got an RP going up. This one will be Forum-Based. I may run a chat one later, but it's fairly solid bet that most of the people here are going to want one set on Glorianna and I don't desire to return to the same setting that we've already stopped a demon that would make Mephistopheles wince with a party consisting of a pair of Paladins and a rather absurdly doom-obsessed Kobold. Especially since one of the Paladins should have lost his abilities about a year before for torturing a Shade. *Clears throat and looks shifty*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: