Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  Willing to be hired.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Willing to be hired.  (Read 1412 times)
Ibanezrg
Initiate

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2006, 11:16:31 AM »

If you really want to start a legit gaming company, we have to see some dollars. I would like to see some dollars. I'm 23, and know the entire adventure game inventory, well sorta. I could be a good factor in your company. It all starts with investments. I've been growing up on these games ever since QFG1 came out. I would really like to work with you guys (and or girls) if possible. I could write the hell out of a new "classic" game. We could use up to date graphics, with mouse interface and keyboard, make it only for PC and MAC, and make alot of money. Just like KQ1-KQ4 made alot of money. I have a extensive musical background, writing skills, limited programming skills, and know that all of the sierra games, when it comes down to it, are just to easy. Lets make a really hard adventure game, with good graphics and sound, put it on PC and Xbox, and reap the rewards.

Yours Truly,
The First Adventurer.
Ianfe
Music Admin
Hero

Stop the madness!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 01:11:11 PM »

We at H6 do not appreciate meaningless soliciting (otherwise known as spamming). This is the 2nd disruptive attempt from you, Ibanezerg. Try a third one and you'll be banned.

If you feel like you can contribute to the team, apply privately like everyone else. You are not special.

... and, by the way, the last thing we're trying to do here is to start a "legit gaming company". None of us has the time or interest in becoming a company that "games".

This topic is now locked.

Crunchy on the outside...
Raito
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »

It all boils down to capital, my friend. Capital in the princely sum of hundreds of thousands to billions of dollars. Business isn't just about having ideas. But, also dollars.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: