Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Hero6 Forums
|-+  The Hero6 Project
| |-+  Hero6 Discussion (Moderators: lazygamer, Silverbolt)
| | |-+  I AM THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURER!!!! Famous, but..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I AM THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURER!!!! Famous, but..  (Read 1284 times)
Ibanezrg
Initiate

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:54:38 AM »

I don't want to drop to the level of Sam, but I'm begging. Please, hurry up or release your free "gloryish" game. I can understand that you do not have the resources to get totally medieval on that computer's ass, but I've been waiting ever since 2001.  The funny thing is that I could never get through QFG5 because of bugs, damn the bugs. It's like their frickin programmers worked for three hours, then quit. Who the hell beta tested these games? I would like to know. I would also like my money back, plus interest. Considering i bought Quest for Glory 2 back in 1992 for thirty dollars, that should add up to over a hundred by now, way over, seeing is the only technical support is over the internet, and you have to worry about viruses. Anyway, i justed vented my Sierra anger. In the long run, it took me the better part of 24 man hours(over six months) to get these games to work again, and that's in Windows ME! All true adventure fans, and I should start here, should start a company. CPU's only games. The was it was, the way it were. I owe my typing skills to these games.
With today's graphics, we don't need Sierra. We don't need Westwood. We sure as hell don't need SSI. With todays sound(as QFG5
Silverbolt
Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »

"We're working on it."

I'm serious.

One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: